Chapter 26

Grace P.O.V:

Justin and I spent the last week in the glorious Maldives and was now on the plane, on our way to Paris for the last week for our Honeymoon.

"Babe.. The plane landed" Justin said, shaking me lightly trying to get my attention back from the sleep I was having.

Soon we were off the personal jet and walked towards the airport which was surprisingly not filled with beliebers trying to get a photo of Justin. It was normal. Thank god.

Justin escorted me to the baggage area where we picked up our luggage and walked towards the taxis.

"Please can you take us to Ritz hotel" Justin asked.

"Yes sir" the driver replied to Justin's kind request.

_____________________

Justin and I arrived in the hotel, checking in. We arrived on the floor of our room within minutes. Justin's hands covered my eyes and guided me.

"No peeking babe"

"Like I have a choice?"

Justin laughed and carried on guiding me. I heard the faint sound of a hotel door opening and closing once I was guided to walk forwards.

"Now open babe" Justin said as he picked me up and twisted me around and kissed me deeply on the lips like we did when we hadn't seen each other in a few months. Which we had our fair share of.

I smiled widely and kissed Justin back. Taking in the classy hotel room and the signature ritz furniture. Our room was out of bounds according to Justin. Probably it was a surprise.

"Babe... If you get ready we can go get ready for dinner. We're dressing fancy tonight"

"Okay Jay"

_____________

"Table for two" Justin spoke with his raspy vocals evident clearly in his voice. I blushed and smiled widely.

"What do you want to drink babe?" Justin asked as he held the seat out for me.

"Ummm.. Champagne"

"Yeah champagne please" Justin requested to the waiter.

"And I understand you're having the set meals tonight that was requested?"

"Yes please" Justin said sweetly as the waiter took our menus.

________________

Dinner was amazingly good. Ive only been in Paris for 3 hours and I already loved it.

We were driving back to our hotel and was being dropped off a few blocks before to walk so Justin could show me something,

Justin and I walked to the unknown location. Hand in hand. Like every other date we shared but now married with marriage rings on display on both our fingers.

In clear view for we saw the arch de triumphe with the lights shining on it.

"Justin!"

"What! I knew you wanted to see it! You've been talking about it since the first day I met you"

I blushed and smiled lightly.

As we both got to the top of the arch

"Justin thank you for an amazing honeymoon. I've had the best time ever and that wouldn't have happened without you"

"Only for the best babe"

Happy silence dawned us for a bit till Justin asked

"Would my gorgeous lady like to dance?" While holding his hand out

"She would" I replied taking his hand as he spun me to how chest making my hands fall onto his cheat. Smiles evidently on our faces as we stared deeply into each other's eyes.

Justin leaned in slowly, hesitantly kissing me

"Babe.. Don't be hesitate like our first date"

"Don't worry we won't be going to first date basis anymore. I'm on like date 2000763839293"

"So what does that mean for the end?"

"Let's see how we get on in the hotel" Justin said lightly squeezing my butt and kissing my neck.