Chapter 20

25th of December

Grace P.O.V:

"Babe.. Wake up" I heard as a tweeting bird sang a sweet song signifying it's morning and I should be up.

"It's Christmas babe" My eyes then shot up as the mention of Christmas Day registered in my brain.

Justin chuckled as my eyes widened and I got out of our comfy bed and ran down the stairs. It was just Justin  and I this morning till Justin's family came from their hotel to here.

I went to the Christmas Tree to find an elegant display of presents from Justin and I to each other (Once we've unwrapped them we'd go upstairs and get the family ones)

I then heard the quickened pace of Justin trudging down the stairs to pick me and twirl me around to face him and smile down at me.

"Merry Christmas baby"

"Merry christmas Jay" I said in reply while leaning on my tiptoes giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Right do you wanna open presents?" Justin asked as he grabbed my hand and ushered me over to the tree.

"Yeah sure" I said while sitting on the coach getting a comfortable position in place.

"You can open presents first babe and then I'll open mine" Justin explained while walking to the tree probably trying to find the presents he wrapped.

"Okay Jay" I said while looking curiously at him as he leaned down halfway and looked at the labels to find out what presents he needed to give me.

"Right.." Justin said after a few small seconds, getting near the tree and squatting down to pick half of the presents near the tree (the other half being mine to Justin)

As Justin squatted his pants fell down slightly showing me a full display of his boxers. I used my leg to prod his butt slightly causing him to jump.

"I knew you liked my butt Grande"

Justin then got all the presents and sat next to me on the couch with his arms hooked around me giving me each present letting me unwrap it.

Justin got me: a picture frame of Justin and I in Disney, beat headphones, a few vouchers in a purse, a t-shirt saying "I love this dude", a journal.

I then let Justin open his presents from me

His face smiled widely as he saw the beanies, sour patch kids, vouchers, journals, key chain with my promise (from our first date) on it, sheet music books and a t-shirt with "sorry girls he's taken" printed on it.

____________________

Justin P.O.V:

"Mum" I exclaimed as Grace hugged her and I hugged her.

"BIEBER" Jazzy yelled as she entered the house with a pink handbag with probably all her toys in it.

"Jazzy.. How's my favourite little sister in the world" I explained picking her up and leaning her against my hip.

I heard Jaxon yell "GRANDE" and Grace picked him up and kissed him on the cheek. Him being a Bieber he blushed and buried his head on her shoulder.

"Yo Jaxon see this ring? That's mine." I said while pointing to the hand with the ring I gave Grace on it that Jaxon was playing with.

"I know. But that's just for now" Jaxon said while smirking causing both Jazzy and Grace to laugh lightly at the sudden confidence Jaxon had in getting a girl. I just scowled.