Chapter 16

1st of May 2015

LA

Grace P.O.V:

I hadn't seen Justin all day. Erin, Taylor and Lilly all decided to prepare for the Grammies separately. Justin was with his usual crew and with Ryan Butler. I couldn't believe I was nominated for Best Female Artist of 2015. I've hardly done anything besides making a movie that just came out publically today. I've briefly been looking at twitter as the day has progressed. Millions of comments arrived on my twitter feed saying it was amazing and how much they loved it as it explained my life has changed dramatically over the last couple of years.

"GRRRACCCEEE"

"Yeah Lilly"

"Stop day dreaming out Bieber and come get ready for the Grammies"

I inwardly scowled at all of them, as all three girls giggled as my reaction turned from angry to complete and utter embarrassment.

"Fine

"You love it really"

"No I don't. Mrs Butler"

"Yes you do. And don't say that  Ryan might hear and then I'll be embarrassed and wont want to be my boyfriend anymore"

"I doubt he's head over heels with you"

"Well Bieber's the same for you"

__________________________________________________

I stepped out on the red carpet as Justin joined me at my side.

Justin's face was widened as his eyes travelled up and down my body. I wore a midnight blue dress that cascaded down to floor that was puffed. My hair was straightened and plaited to the side. I felt like a million bucks, I didn't know how Justin felt but a massive blush covered my face as Justin kept staring at me as we followed all the celebrities down the red carpet to the paparazzi.

As we both posed I could feel Justin's hot minty breath whisper softly in my neck

"You look gorgeous baby girl"

"Thank you Jay you don't look too bad yourself"

He laughed and kissed my cheek making me giggle softly causing my cheeks to flare. The cameras were constantly flashing in our eyes as we encountered our "cute" moment.

We both exited the cameras and got inside.

Justin pushed me into a secluded area and I was against the wall

"Babe.. You look fucking gorgeous"

"Wow Bieber.."

"Sorry I couldn't contain myself anymore I had to get you close to me as possible"

"I'm always with you Justin.. and I always will be"

I smiled lightly and tenderly leaned on my tiptoes and softly interlaced my lips with his. The kiss grew more heated and I knew if I didn't pull away we'd be here for ages and we wouldn't be in the Grammies at all.

"As much as I love making out with you Justin I think we'd better take our seats"

"Fine... But you owe me"

We both laughed as I pulled him towards the doors as we were greeted but our fellow friends.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"The winner of the Female Choice of 2015  isss"

Silence filled the arena as we awaited the winner. Justin sat next to me with his fingers interlaced in mine. His hand tightened as we awaited the response.