Chapter 6

26th of December 2014

Grace P.O.V:

It's been a few days since Christmas Eve, Justin and Amber spend most of Christmas Day together they made cookies and played with Hannah. I spoke to Pattie a lot and she understood what I was feeling. She knew that I loved Justin more than anything and she knew Justin loved me the same way. She knew we had to talk and she knew that Justin wouldn't let me go. I wasn't so sure.... He hasn't exactly been the same as he has always been around me. I pushed my thoughts aside and saw Justin come into the bedroom taking off his t-shirt getting ready for bed.

"Jay...?"  I said while fumbling with my sheets in front of me.

"Yeah babe"

"Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure. What's wrong?" He said with an edge of concern in his voice, while sitting on the bed across from me, trying to take my hands.

"I just haven't had a chance to talk to you. You said this Christmas was about you and me" I explained and his hold of my hands dropped and he looked at the opposite wall.

"I know... babe. I've got some stuff planned for New Year's Day. I've got a hotel booked and we can stay there until we go back to LA" Justin exclaimed as he faced back towards me.

"Have you heard much about filming or anything?" Justin asked while fumbling with the cotton of his hoodie he was wearing trying to look less angry than he already was. What is up with him?

"No not really" I said trying to see his reaction but he faced the other way.

"What about Andrew?" He asked looking annoyed like he swallowed something disgusting.

"No... he doesn't text me. I think he has a girlfriend" I replied trying to see his reaction.

"Ohhh" Justin looked towards me and looked hopeful and shot a small smile towards me trying to sound like he was cool.

We both let out a sigh and carried on in our own thoughts in silence.

"Is this what this about Jay? Because I feel like you're doing this on purpose because of Andrew. You surely know I don't like him like I love you. Do you?" I had enough of holding it in I needed to get through to him.

"I know that Grace. It's just...."

"What?" I interrupted trying to get this out of him now.

"I can't help but think about the past and think how you could be so happier without me" Justin exclaimed while looking out the window.

"Jay... stop you're my world, you make me happy so much. I wouldn't leave you for anything. Is this why you spend so much time with Amber?" I replied while tugging his arm towards me to look at me and see the plea I had in my voice.

"Yeah partly. But I don't spend lots of time with her" Justin replied again looking away.

"Really Jay?" I said trying to get his attention again.

"I'm not trying to be clingy girlfriend but ex-girlfriends and ex-boyfriends don't usually spend that much time together" I explained while getting attention.

"God... Grace... you're being such a hypocrite at the moment. What about you and Andrew? Huh? Whenever you came home all you talked about was him" Justin shouted trying to get out of the conversation, he walked to the corner of the room.