Chapter 1

*16 MONTHS LATER*

1st of November 2014

Justin P.O.V:

It's been a year and a bit. And I still haven't proposed. Why? Well because I'm scared. I'm scared. Justin Bieber is scared.

If she didn't say 'yes' my world would fall apart. I wouldn't break up with her but it's just I want the first time to be the last, and I'm ready to become one. I am so happy with her and I just want her to be happy. I would do anything for her and l could never live without her in my life.

Every year on the November 2nd I'd prepare but it just never seemed to work. Why? Well first I was on tour and their was no way I could meet up with her. Secondly, Grace got sick and she couldn't come out.

I'm sure your probably shouting at me saying

"November 2nd isn't the only date you could propose on?"

But the problem is I planned this day over a year ago and I want to propose to her on this day. It's the day I first met her. The day I started to fall. I love her so much. Any other day just seems like I haven't put that much effort into it. I want it to be a special day for her.

They say, girls dream of this day when their little and make dreams of how their Prince Charming would propose to them. I want to make her so happy. I want to make her dream.

But tomorrow is finally the day I could do it. We've stayed this long together and we've been through a massive rollercoaster from the media, her dad and Hannah. I could never throw it away. She's too important in my life and I'd be a massive idiot to let it get away.

Grace started filming today for her new short film. The short film is for new set of singles debuting on 1st of December.

The story of the film shows the rollercoaster we've been on, how she fell in love and how her heart broke. It's the most truthful music I've heard.

Me? I've been recording for a while and playing around with new sounds. I have new songs to come out about the past years called journals which have started on the 7th of October (god.. I actually remembered the date.. That's how sad I am)

Recording new music is so much fun. I love being creative and passionate. My new film Believe Movie will be out on Christmas Day too. Believe was a massive accomplishment and I loved every minute of it.

____________________________

Grace P.O.V:

I got at the video set in 10 minutes and arrived on schedule to the mall. I saw all the cameras and lights. I then saw my love interest for the film. I knew I had to kiss him. I was extremely worried they'd get Jai Brooks. But I was happy to find out they got Andrew Garfield.

We've been rehearsing like mad the last couple of weeks. Andrew and I have spent a lot of time together inside and outside of rehearsals. I did tell Justin, I know he trusts me but he always seems hesitant on the phone.

Justin was away the previous 2 weeks since rehearsals started. He knows I love it but he knows I'm happy coming home to his happy hands. Our journey has been amazing and I feel like I've been on Cloud 9 for about 2 years now. Everyday is a surprise with him and I fall deeper in love with him everyday.

Justin is coming back today from the believe tour finally. He should be back home relaxing now. He said he wanted a quiet night in and then tomorrow we would go out.

Rushing towards me was Andrew. His brown thunderstruck hair was gelled upwards into a perfect tick at the top of his head.

"Grace!"