Chapter 17

3rd of July

Grace P.O.V:

"Do you really have to go baby?"

"Yes I do Jay. Unless you want to marry a garbage can?"

"You'd make a pretty sexy garbage can but I guess I can let you go for however long you need" He said while sighing like it was the biggest problem he'd have to face in his life.

"Come on Jay... I love you" I said while putting my bag around my body slowly opening the door.

"Fine" He then looked up, pointing to his cheek.

I lightly giggled and leaned on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

In one sudden movement Justin moved his face, so my kiss landed on his lips.

I could feel Justin's smile curl, he kissed me back passionately like he hadn't seen me in a month.

"Jay.." I said while shaking my head

"Sorry I had to do it babe.. I can't resist those lips"

"Oh babe.. Before I forget my grandparents are having their 50th wedding anniversary on the 13th of August. They want us to come?"

"Yeah that would be amazing. I guess you'll have to find an amazing date"

"Yeah she has to be jaw dropping may ask.."

"JUSTIN"

"Awww! Babe.. I'd always pick you. You're my gorgeous girl"

I lightly giggled and blushed walking towards the car that waited Taylor, Erin and Lilly.

I could see them in the window gawking at Justin and I when he kissed me. Oh god.. There going to embarrass me right now.

I opened the car door and could hear squeals.

"GRACCCEEE!!! WE ARE GOING TO WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING"

"Aww! Guys I'm glad you're excited. I am too. I hope we can find the perfect dress"

"I'm sure we will Grace. Anyway you'd make a garbage can look sexy to Justin so you don't have to worry Miss Makeout Lady"

"Ohh gosh.. Did you see that?"

"Of course we did.. Now I know what it's like to be paparazzi... That Makeout session was sexy as fuck. How about PDA gurl"

"I didn't know he was going to do that guys. I thought he wanted a kiss on the cheek"

"He's got you wrapped around his little finger"

"I sure hope so we're getting married"

Erin's phoned beeped

"You're so crazy for each other. Look Justin sent me this"

Justin

"Erin.. Can you promise me you look after my baby. Make sure she remembers that I love her every hour.  Make sure to tell her I'm so excited to see her in her wedding dress and that I'm sure I'll be gawking at her the whole way through the wedding. Love you guys x"

"Awwwww"

I texted back on Erin's phone

"Love you too superman. I'll see you soon xxxxoooxxx"

_______________________

I had the last gown in the dressing room. It had a sweetheart neckline, with a tight bodice that then puffed out as it went down to the ground. It was layered in netting and lace. It looked perfect but I didn't know if it would be perfect on me. I know what you're thinking why are you so insecure when Justin compliments you every waking moment? I have no idea!