Advanceshipping In Hogwarts

Ash As A Gryffindor Student

The two lions snuggled up nicely by the crimson fireplace. And by lions, no we don't mean the actual lions. Of course we don't. By lions we mean two Hogwarts students that belonged to the Gryffindor House at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The Hogwarts House has been home to many things including great loves, but the great love was yet to come. Ash Ketchum and May Maple were two of the greatest students since Harry Potter and his comrades in the second wizarding war. Ash and May challenged the old ways and defended against those who were unable to defend themselves. During their times as pokémon trainers they had witnessed the power of friendship and how prejudice against anything was stupid upon all grounds.

Many students sing it when they walk past holding hands. It annoys them, but they don't do anything about it. It showed them that they've made it in life. Eventually they started to like Peeves song even though it was rude and quite inaccurate. Argus Filch, the caretaker was convinced that one of these days they were gonna catch Ash and May doing some bondage shit in the dungeons. Filch explained that there was a time when the detentions used to be rough. They would be hanging by their thumbs in the dungeons and he admitted that he missed the screaming. Maybe he was hoping that Ash and May would get up to something. They were mortified, how disgusting: they were kids!

Peeves had also written a song just for Ash and May.

Ancient Ash Ketchum and Mini May Maple sitting in a tree
G, oh deary me
They were both ugly but what can they do
Everyone thought they belonged in the zoo
Ash is slowpoke who totally stinks of piss
May is a weirdo who secretly thinks it's bliss
When they look in the mirror it would be sure to crack
So I told them to wear a nice sack
And don't forget to put a sock at the end of it
We don't want you breeding another git
Ash is a big dollop of trash
May is really really really really gay
Aww aren't you guys so cute.
If I stare at you any longer, I might puke.

Ash As A Hufflepuff

Ash Ketchum had been sorted into Hufflepuff House. For some reason, everybody assumed that Hufflepuff was the worst of the Hogwarts Four, especially from the jeering crowds of the Slytherin table with their pure blood beliefs. He was what they called a half-blood; his mother, was a witch and his dad was a muggle. He never his dad much, so he had no idea if he knew or how he would react. His older siblings, Red, Leaf and Silver were squibs. It didn't matter to him or his mother about their magical status. Ash came from a society that dedicated themselves to living in harmony with pokémon

Despite being a well loved student in Hufflepuff, he also had many friends outside of his house. Brock Harrison and Misty Waterflower were both Ravenclaw students and he travelled with a lot during the summer holiday. His girlfriend, May Maple was a Forefinger student. Ash and his girlfriend were sitting quietly in the library, trying to finish their homework as the topic of houses came to discussion.

"I wish you were in my house," May admitted. "I think you're so brave, braver than all the boys in my year."

Ash remembered the time when his hat was under the sorting hat. The hat struggled to find him a house. Some people seemed disappointed that he wasn't in Gryffindor which was considered the most popular house. Slytherin was considered the best and also for bad cookies and Ravenclaw was the home of many great minds. It was rumoured that Hufflepuff was for the leftovers. Ash knew that all the rumours were wrong. He had known cowards that had been placed in Gryffindor. Jessie and James were Slytherin students but they had shown kindness at moments. He was determined to prove them all wrong. Hufflepuff was just as great as Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

To Ash, Hufflepuff showed him how it was possible to create a fair and well balanced society. He learned the importance of love and how to care for animals and nature. And another plus side was that the Hufflepuff Basement was also close to the kitchen so it was easy to get food. And because of Ash and the help of his other friends that were pokémon trainers, the head mistress and ministry of magic allowed pokémon to be brought into the Hogwarts grounds. Ash thought that said it all, Hufflepuff was a brilliant house and he thought that all of the houses were great in their own special way. There was no such thing as a bad Hogwarts House.

Ash As A Ravenclaw

Red and blue. The colours were considered rivals, but also considered as lovers. May Maple was a idol Gryffindor student: full of bravery and often reckless. She had put herself in danger many times in the name of good. She was hero to both the pokémon world and the wizarding world. Her partner was Ash Ketchum, a Ravenclaw student. He didn't look it, but Ash was full of wisdom, intelligence and wit that he had refined as a pokémon trainer and a student at Hogwarts. Together they formed an organisation known as The Advancers. The organisation's meetings took place in the room of requirements. When it was already occupied, they used the great hall or the dungeons.

The Advancers was made to fight against the unfair treatment of muggle-borns by Professor Trump, the muggle studies teacher. When Professor Sanders, the defence against the dark arts teacher heard about The Advancers he volunteered to help along with Professor Corbyn, the potions headmaster. Professor Longbottom also decided to help out and offered points to every student who decided to join.

"The advancers is going great," May squealed in excitement. "Before it was just you and me."

"Now look at it!" Ash said. "It's the entire school and we've got a mixture of all four houses here and that's even more awesome."

"I'm going to build a wall and make the muggles pay for it," Professor Trump announced. "And then I'm going to be the headmaster of Hogwarts and I will sue the minister of magic for every dollar they have if I don't get my way."

"We don't use dollars here you idiot!" Professor Longbottom snapped. "And there's no change in hell that you will ever become headmaster of Hogwarts ARE YOU READY ADVANCERS?"

Their bodies had never been so fucking ready in their life. Once again the wizarding world it was another moment where love conquered.

Ash As A Slytherin

All Slytherins were bad! That was the famous myth. Slytherin was the house of the famous Merlin and Lord Voldemort aka the most darkest wizard of all time. The Black family and Malfoy family were also notorious clans that joined the house. It was true that many of the most notorious criminals in the wizarding world belonged to Slytherin, but other houses also had their bad share of villains If May wanted to make the myth more accurate she would say that Slytherins can be bad, apart from from one: Ash Ketchum! She didn't understand why Ash was in Slytherin. His kind nature, bravery and wit made him more suited in the other houses instead of Slytherin. It was so weird seeing Ash with a green and silver serpent as his crest.

On the train, Ash had always said that he would have loved to have been in Gryffindor just like his mother, but the Sorting Hat had other arrangements. Then May wondered if Ash's ambitions to be a Pokémon master were a reason why he was placed into Slytherin. She was a red lion herself, but she wanted her mate to be with her too. She often sneaked into the Slytherin Dungeon at night to be with Ash. Ash had made his own space so that nobody would notice May. Technically they were not suppose to be in each other's common rooms, especially at night. Ash and May hadn't been caught, yet! But it was useful, Ash was amazing in defence against the dark arts and often helped May with her homework. May often helped Ash with all the other subjects like charms and transfiguration.

Last night they had spent all night turning their Pokémon into water goblets as part of their homework. Pikachu hated it, but the electric mouse was still willing to help Ash and May pass their classes. Everything about Hogwarts felt surreal, they were so far away from the world of Pokémon battles that they knew and loved. They knew all about the epic legend of Harry Potter and learned the accounts of people who were there. Professor Sampson Oak's daughter-in-law was also a teacher here, so Ash knew three Professor Oaks.

"Don't forget that it's Quiddich tomorrow," May reminded him.

Ash pumped his fists together and grinned. "I know! And I'm going to catch that snitch before you do. Slytherins are gonna win!"