Advanceshipping Week 2016 Drabbles

Sun & Moon

He was her ray of sunshine and she was his dazzling moon. There was not a second that goes by where May does not think about him. She never stops thinking about him because she loves him to pieces. He was the reason she was able to be the strong woman she was today. As she walked down the red carpet with her arm wrapped in his father's arm, she saw Ash from the distance and decided that she wanted to watch the sun and moon go down with him.

Until Next Time

It was the end of one journey, but the beginning of another for Ash and May. They both had an amazing adventure in Unova, but now it was time for them both to go home. They were very confident that the two would reunite again. And until the next time, Ash and May held their half of the ribbon tucked tightly into their hearts.

Festival

It was a magnificent night. May felt amazing in her traditional kimono, she felt just like a princess. Not only that, she felt as if she was on the verge of womanhood. She chose to dance with Ash at the festival, and she never regretted it. Ten years later, her dancing partner was now her husband and father to her kids.

Medieval

King Ash of Kanto and Queen May of Hoenn were two of the most powerful monarchs to exist in the Pokemon Kingdom. Their love was like Romeo and Juliet with a happier ending. A tale greater than any love story that Disney could put together. They produced a son named Red who grew up to become the most powerful pokemon trainer in history.

Seasonal Montage

On a morning of spring, Ash and May escape to Sinnoh on a luxury cruise on S.S Anne to enjoy the fine food and tough trainers. By the time that summer arrived, they were on dazzling dates out in Kalos. In Autumn they took strolls around the park. In winter they kept themselves warm ready for Christmas.

Chaos

Chaos was a great friend of May Maple. Wherever she went, chaos was certain to follow. Ash didn't mind one bit, he personally enjoyed the chaos that May could offer.

Free Choice

If May could chose who she would spent the rest of her life with, it would be with Ash Ketchum. To her, it was a very free choice.