Golden Sun & Silver Moon

Golden Sun

The golden sun promised an exciting day for Ash and May.

Something about the blinding daylight suggested that amazing things were about to happen. The journey to the beach was a long and winding road. The first step was to take the bus to the airport. Then the extensive checks and wait for the plain. The plane from Tokyo to London was over eight hours, and then there was a long train journey to Bournemouth.

They had been waiting for July to arrive for a very long time. It was considered one of the hottest months of the year: the perfect month to book a holiday. It had been the first time either of them had been to the UK and May looked online to see what the best cities were, Bournemouth was the most appealing. With its fun arcades, exceptional restaurants, clean blue seas and white sandy beaches, May had decided that she wanted to go to Bournemouth.

Both Ash and May felt stressed with the long booking process. There were a lot of things to remember and a lot of budgeting and planning to do. But as soon as they stepped into the wonderful sandy beach, they knew their troubles had been washed away. Ash held May's hand as he felt his toes sink into the wet sand. Sweat poured down their faces, so they used the salty water to feel clean.

Together they took deeper steps into the ocean.

"It's so cold," May shrieked as the waves devoured more inches from her body. Her arms grappled Ash's waist as her head slammed on his shoulder.

"It's perfect," Ash said, roaring with laughter as he picked May up.

"Wow!" May exclaimed as her torso burst out of the sea waves. With both hands in the air, her fingers twinkled towards the sky as her feet tickled Ash's stomach. "I feel like I'm flying."

"You are flying," Ash said with a slick grin on his face. The waves were against them. May felt a strong splash against her chest that smacked her body onto the sandy floor. Ash was quick to grab her and stand her up again. Ash panted, worried that she had almost drowned. "Are you alright?" he gasped.

May giggled as she covered her face. "Yeah, I'm alright. Except... my makeup is ruined."

"I'm not worried about your makeup," Ash admitted. "You don't need it anyway. Let's go further out. I'll race ya!"

"That's so sweet," May whispered to herself.

The lovebirds began to swim across the sea a bit further until they reached the red post. Ash seemed as if he was sprinting towards the ocean as May tiptoed closer until her feet began to float. At this point, May had become adjusted to the current and the ice-cold water. Her swift arm movements kept her warm as she eventually caught up with Ash.

They held hands as they swam back to the beach together.

"I must admit that I'm really hungry," Ash said out of the blue.

"Why don't we get something to eat then?" May suggested.

Ash nodded. "That's a great idea."

"What do you fancy?" May asked. "There are some lots of good Indian restaurants here. And there's a nice restaurant in one of the piers."

Ash pointed his finger to the building near the aquarium. "I hear Harry Ramsden does the best fish and chips in the world."

May tilted her head as she grabbed onto her boyfriend's hand. "Well if you want to go and eat there, we can."

Silver Moon

The silver moon promised a spectacular night for Ash and May.

Something about the sparkling moonlight suggested that awesome things were about to happen. The journey from the hotel room to the restaurant was a slow and relaxing road. The first step was for Ash to book the table for the Indian Resturant at 8:00PM. After the table for two was booked, Ash and May stepped into one of the local Weatherspoon pubs. It was a Saturday night and they could see people flocking around the bar.