Advanced Crack

There were so many things that May wanted to set straight, but so little time to do it. It was so dark outside and her eyes where squinting against the pastel screen. Her fingers tapped on the keyboards, but all she could spew was typos and silly sentences that didn't make sense. She gulped in horror as everything was starting to sink in. The truth had been revealed and there was no way she could hide them any more Once those pictures were out they were out. May was in a Skype group chat with some of her best friends across the world. She had met them all during her journey across the regions of Japan, but Skype was the only way to bring them all together when they were miles away.

Her friend, Sakura had written a message for her. It didn't help that Hikari was agreeing with her.

Sakura: Damn! Why are so scared? That picture is so hot.

Hikari: Yeah, you looked beautiful in those pictures.

Serena: Were those pictures Photoshopped?

May: No...

Olive: What pictures are you talking about?

Sakura: Oh, somebody leaked nude pics of May.

Olive: Well that's very rude of them.

"You guys aren't helping," May admitted as covered her eyes from the screen. "But it's sweet that you girls are supporting me."

May: Thanks for the support guys. I'm going to go to bed now. It's gonna be a rough night tonight.

Sakura: Well if you need anything let us know.

Hikari: You can talk to us at any time.

Olive: Indeed.

Just as May was about to switch the laptop off she saw another notification pop up on the user bar It was Ash. Her heart pumped faster than Sonic the Hedgehog training for the Olympics Her fingers began to shake. She clenched her eyes shut for a few seconds and opened them again. She could not believe it. She thought she was dreaming. Ash had never been on Skype in ages since he was last travelling to Unova. Ash hardly ever came on Skype so when he did, May wanted to make it count. She clicked on the message with anticipation. She was eager to see what Ash wanted to say.

What if he's seen the pictures, May thought in disgust. She curled herself up in a bawl at the thought of Ash dismissing her as some whore. She plucked the courage to see the message. "Come on," she said to herself. "It can't be bad. He's not that kind of person to ditch you over a stupid mistake."

Ash: Hi.

A simply hi. He logged in after three years just to say hi? There had to be something more to it.

May: Hi

Ash: How are you?

May: I'm good. How about you?

Ash: I'm good, I'm just catching up on stuff. Been a while since I was last on Skype.

May: It has.

Every time Ash responded to her messages filled May with glee. She was so happy to hear from Ash that she wanted to pick her laptop off from her bed and dance around the room with it and imagine that she's dancing with Ash. She had missed him so much that it was killing her stomach. She was aching to see him again and she hoped that if he was nearby that they could meet up and hang out amongst other things.

Ash: So I heard you've been up to some stuff.

May: Stuff? What do you mean by that?

Ash: Well I saw the pictures and they looked nice.