Chapter 6

PUNO NG PAGTATAKA ang mukha ni Chantria ng bigla nalang niyang natagpuan ang kaniyang sarili na nasa isang lugar na hindi pamilyar sa kaniya. Ang pagkakaalala niya ay nakatulog siya sa kaniyang silid pero bakit siya napunta dito?

Where the hell am I?

Speaking of this place, this place is so spacious but a bit weird to her. Para itong kwadradong silid na purong puti. It is spacious for her because it gives her nothing. Walang anumang bagay ang makikita rito kundi ang kagandahan niya lang.

Just kidding.

Anyways, kahit hindi niya alam kung saan siya pupunta at makakaalis rito ay nagsimula na siyang maglakad pero habang tumatagal ay lalo itong nagiging misteryoso. She's aware that she is moving but why is that she felt that she isn't. Tila naka-stuck siya sa kaniyang kinatatayuan.

At this point, she decided to stop to think rationally. Kailangan niyang mag-isip ng mabuti.

Tiningnan niya ang paligid and it still the same but she felt something weird at the floor as if there's something there that she's curious to find out. She then kneeled down and examine it. Mas lalo pa siyang nagtaka dahil tila gawa sa isang babasaging bagay. A glass to be specific.

Is this possible?

Chantria then find herself throw a strong punch in it and she also shocked to what she did.

"AAHHH!"

She then regret it big time when she just found herself falling. She then realized that she's falling from the sky and that room is there.

This bad. She doesn't have the ability to fly. She starts to panic especially when her eyes settled to where she's going to crash.

What to do?

Isa itong bulkan at sa bibig pa nito sumakto. Punong-puno ang bunganga nito ng lava. Chantria took a deep breath while her body gets closer and closer to her near death.

She already accepted her fate. Her life will end now.

"BOOM!"

A loud noice was created when her body finally landed in the hot motlen materials but she was shocked when she still feel okay. Parang hindi siya nahulog mula sa kalangitan.

Moreover, even the lava doesn't affect her at all and the most weird thing here is it feels so warm. Katamtaman lang ang temperatura nito na tila ba nasa isa lang siyang hot spring.

Bigla naman siyang nakaramdam ng hindi maganda ng bigla nalang naging abnormal ang bulkan. The lava remains the same but she feel that it is shaking. The volcano shows sign of abnormality.

Her eyes widen when she realized something.

"Don't tell me-"

"AAHHH!" She let out a loud scream again when the volcano erupted that thrown her body upward. Hindi man kapani-paniwala pero buhay pa Rin siya.

Totoo ngang matagal mamatay ang masamang damo.

Pagkatapos niyan ay lumagapak ang kaniyang katawan sa dagat. But the water surprised her as well. If the lava is warm, the sea water is so hot.
Dagli siyang umahon rito bago pa siya malapnusan ng kaniyang balat.

But the moment she stepped into the sand, it feels so cold as if she's in the snow-like place. This place gets weirder and weirder to her. Parang hindi balanse ang mundong ito para sa kaniya and it needs some work.

Dahil malamig ang buhangin ay unti-unting lumalamig ang kaniyang katawan. But her senses instantly sharpens when she felt someone is staring at her from afar.