Chapter 3

ALAS-DOSE na nang matapos ang trabaho ni Chantria. Nag double time siya, pambawi sa half-day niyang work for this day. Literal na wala siyang pahinga.

Ngunit kapansin-pansin naman na tila wala pa rin siya sa kaniyang sarili.
Tulala at walang kibo, iyan siya ngayon pagkatapos niyang mapag-sino ang lalaking naging costumer niya kanina.

This is not surprising at all knowing that her costumer earlier is a royal blooded mage, an individual that was included in the top of the heirarchy. That man is a royal prince and that man's name is Prince Kenzo Wyatt Laflamme also known as the Prince of the Fire Kingdom. The sole heir to the throne of the King of the said kingdom.

'What the hell just happened?!'

Hangggang ngayon ay di pa rin siya makapaniwala na nakadaupang palad niya ang mailap na Prinsipe na iyon. Everyone knows how distant that Prince is to anyone.

He's not even friendly nor sociable and this made him mysterious in public. Ang alam lang ng lahat ay ang itsura nito and the rest is still a mystery. Hindi din kasi ito sumasama sa ama at Ina nito kapag nagpapakita sa publiko sa lahat ng oras, once in a blue moon to be exact.

However, she can't considered herself lucky because of what just happened knowing that she just called that freaking prince ugly. That was a big mistake and she just hope that the Prince didn't take it seriously.

"Anong nangyari sayo?"

Bigla siyang natauhan ng marinig ang boses ni Hilda. She was staring at her confused face. 

"Pangit ba buhok mo at gusto mo ng kalabuhin nalang?"

Napatingin naman siya sa kaniyang kamay na nakasabunot sa kaniyang buhok. Dagli niya tuloy itong nabitawan.

"You're so weird today Tria," sabi pa nito sa kaniya. Tria short for Chantria.

"Sorry ate, may gumugulo lang sa isip ko ngayon."

Bigla namang napalitan ng pag-aalala ang mukha nito.

"Mabuti pa at umuwi kana para makapag pahinga ka naman."

She just nod. "Salamat ate."

"No problem."

Pagkatapos niyan ay nagpaalam na
rin siya rito at maging sa mag-ina. Tulad ng dati ay inaya siya ng mga ito na sa kanila na mananghalian pero umayaw siya. Nagdahilan nalang na kailangan niyang umuwi ng maaga para makapaghanda sa kaarawan ng kaniyang tyuhin.

Sumakay ulit siya sa kaniyang alagang pegasus at pagkuwan ay tumigil muna sa nadaanan niyang tindahan ng Bread and Pastries para bumili ng ipinangako niyang cake sa kaniyang tiyahin. She bought chocolate cake because she knew that his uncle likes this flavor very much.

After that, she then leave and went to the Cave of Darkness, a forbidden cave that was guarded by his master. This cave was hidden in the center of the Dark Forest and only her has the guts to enter this dangerous place.

No one aside from her dare to enter its territory because of too many monster lurking in this place. Muntik na nga siyang mamatay sa lugar na ito nung una siyang napadpad rito. If her master didn't help her that time, she's already dead right now.

Bigla naman siyang naalerto ng maramdaman niya ang grupo ng mga halimaw na patungo sa kaniyang direksiyon. This made her used her magic to boost the physical capabilities of her pegasus and she called this skill of hers as "Healing Boost".

Healing Boost enables someone to surpass its limit, achieving a successful breakthrough. This guaranteed the the man or animal to acquire their maximum speed, power and strength which is helpful in the actual battle. Also, this specific skill of hers is can be compared to an energy drink or a magical pills that can replenish and doubled the strength, speed and power of someone who benefited from her magic.

Yes, she is a healer but she shouldn't be underestimated. She's just on another level compared to her own kinds and it's all thanks to her master who turns her weakness into her strength and assets.

"We're here," nakangiting sabi niya ng tuluyan na niyang narating ang nasabing kuweba. Because of her Healing Boost, their flight was cut off into half of their supposed arrival.

Pagkatapos niyang bumaba sa pegasus ay itinali niya muna ito sa isang puno at iniwan din niya rito ang binili niyang cake. Kumpyansa aman siya na hindi ito gagalawin ng anumang halimaw dahil sa taglay na proteksyon na binibigay ng punong ito sa sinuman.

This tree is not an ordinary tree and it was proven and tested. Ang puno na ito ang siyang dahilan kung bakit ang buong lugar na kinaroroonan ng cave ay di nalalapitan ng mga halimaw.

It's too hard to explain how it works. She just settled to her thought that maybe there something special in it that made different types of monster stay away from it.

"It's time to train."

That was the last thing she said before she entered the cave.

"MASTER!"

She called her master but no one showed up that made her confused. Kadalasan ay nabubungaran niya ito kaagad pero bakit hindi niya maramdaman ang presensiya nito ngayon. Maliban sa pagtataka ay nakaramdam rin siya ng di maganda rito.

'Enemies!'

She instantly summoned her weapon as she continue walking inside the cave. This is just a precautionary measure. Mas mabuti ng handa siya sa anumang mangyayari.

"Shit!'

Napamura siya ng wala sa oras ng muntik na siyang tamaan ng isang mabilis na palaso. Mabuti nalang at mabilis niya itong nasalo bago pa ito tumarak sa kaniyang noo.

"Take this!" She angrily shouted as she return the arrow to where it came from using her bare hand.

"Ahhhhh!"

That scream confirmed that her assumption was true. This is bad.

Mas binilisan niya ang kaniyang pagtakbo habang hawak-hawak niya ang kaniyang sandata. Walang tigil niya itong iwinawasiwas habang sinasangga ang lahat ng palaso.

While she was doing it, she slowly envelop her body with her magic, making sure that she will not receive fatal damage from the enemies attack. Dahil kung masugatan man siya ay dagli itong hihilom.

It was his often used skill when she's in the battle field and she called it Infinite Healing Technique: Immortality- a high level skill that bestowed her the ability to became untouchable.

This skill is indeed powerful but it consumed a lot of her magic. Also, it will last only within 10 minutes that's why she makes sure that she can finished her battle within the required time frame.

"Gungnir!!"

After she transform her sword into a spear, she then throw it toward the enemies direction that instantly created a loud explosion. That was followed by a loud scream in pain. After that assault, she then motioned her hands upward and then the spear returns to her.

She used it multiple times until she finally reach the center of the cave but what she saw made her unable to move.

TO BE CONTINUED