Epilogue

IT'S BEEN A DECADE since the war ended and everything went back to normal. Naging mapayapa na muli ang pamumuhay ng lahat at umaasa silang magtutuloy-tuloy ito. They couldn't afford to cause another war again because they were aware that it will never do good on them. Especially on him, Travis, the Elemental Prince.

It's a miracle that he still live after that war. Kung tutuusin ay dapat nasawi na siya sa digmaan na iyon pero mukhang hindi niya pa talaga oras na lisanin ang mundong ito.

He admit that he became reckless that day.  He decided to sacrificed his own life to save everyone who he cherished the most. Pero deep inside, ginawa niya ito dahil nawalan na siya ng rason na mabuhay noon. In short, gusto na niyang sundan si Chantria sa kabilang buhay.

But looks like he was not meant to die. Because before that explosion occured, someone came to rescue him.

FLASHBACK

After talking to his Dad, Travis continues to release multiple beams everywhere and he didn't care if it drain his magic. Para siyang robot na tila walang nararamdaman na kapaguran at naka-program na magpakawala ng mga mapaminsalang atake.

The underground facility began to collapsed. It's walls and columns couldn't support the facility that's why debris is now falling one after another.

Seeing this, Travis decided to activate his final blow. He then started to gather his remaining magic on his palm. Slowly, the magic ball he's making continues to grow bigger and bigger. At habang lumalaki ay palakas din ito ng palakas at kaakibat nito ang panghihinq ng kaniyang katawan.

"M-More," nanghihina niyang wika habang pilit niyang pinapalakas ang kaniyang ginagawang magic ball. He poured all his magic on it at hindi siya nag-abalang magtira ng kahit kunti para sa kaniya. Tuluyan na siyang nawala sa sarili. Tuluyan na siyang sumuko sa buhay.

"I-I think this would be enough."

The magic ball finally reached it maximum power. It's size is undeniably big and the magic it contains is so powerful.

But before he could release it, a stranger showed up in front of him. And this stranger look exactly like him.

He blink twice thinking that he was just hallucinating but still he sees the same. His physical aspect totally resembles him. Nagulat siya sa kaniyang nakikita pero mas nagulat siya ng mapansin na tila froze ang paligid. The time literally stops and this strange man must be responsible for it. After that, he just found himself regaining all his lost strength and magic as if he didn't waste some of it.

"W-Who are you?" He asked.

"I am Leoben, Chantria's Guardian." Muli siyang nagulat sa sinabi nito pero hindi niya ito pinahalata. "And I'm here to freaking save your ass."

He tsked. "I don't need your saving."

"Sure you do." And with that, he snaps his finger and a pool of water appeared in front of him. This pool of water shows his family outside, waiting for him to return.

Mariin niyang ipinikit ang kaniyang mga mata. This guy know how to make him change his mind but he didn't let him succeed.

He took a deep breath before he open his eyes.

"My decision is final. And you can't change it."

Ngumisi ito. "I know but I also know someone who can change it."

And with that, Chantria's unconscious body showed up in the pool of water. Seeing her made his heart ache once again.

"Stop it!" Galit niyang sabi rito at ubod lakas niyang sinira ang bola ng tubig na nasa harapan niya. "Stop messing with me! Kahit ano pang gawin mo ay hindi na magbabago ang desisyon ko. I will sacrifice everything I have to save them."