Mr Kim nodded at that, "I see. I would make sure to ask Shin to give a call to Jongmin this afternoon just in case he wasn't aware about that."

Figures, he also knows the building owner.

At the little bit of information I suddenly had an urge to make them sleep on the streets for one night, just to see how they would react.

They would probably freeze before the sun even comes out.

Snickering at the thought, I didn't even realize that I've done it out loud and noticed that everyone was looking at me now.

Mr Kim raised his eyebrows at me before I saw his eyes lighting up, "Oh! I almost forgot, Lisa here attends the same college as you guys. I take it that all of you have met each other before this?"

Both guys glanced at me for a while, Jungkook showing no emotion as usual (surprise) but then I saw a hint of mischief on Taehyung's face.

That doesn't look good.

Narrowing my eyes at him, I dared him not to say anything ridiculous when he opened his mouth.

"Of course we know her, in fact, she's practically one of our close friends now. We even share secrets with each other, right Lisa?", he asked me smugly, his eyes crinkling with suppressed laughter.

He thinks he's funny, huh?

I glared at him from the corner of my eyes, my gaze turning to Jungkook's for a second, his face looking too interested far from my liking.

Beside me, my mother squealed in delight, "Oh my god, really?? I'm so glad that she actually has friends there! You know, she doesn't really have any when we're in Thailand since she's so busy working all the time.", she said while rolling her eyes.

"Mom.", I warned her, feeling exposed all of a sudden.

I mean, these guys already know way too much about me, giving them more information were basically the same like giving them more bullets for their hidden guns.

She gave me an innocent look before muttering, "What?"

I shook my head at her, feeling super uncomfortable when I realized both Jungkook and Taehyung were looking at me curiously now.

"You have worked before? And how old are you now?", Taehyung wasted no time to shoot his first question.

Instead of answering his question, I quickly picked up my spoon and started digging into my food, my stomach feeling hungry all of a sudden.

A big mistake in my part, if you ask me.

Beside me, my mother being the way she is, immediately chirped in, "She started working when she was 15 despite my protests, I was sick at the time and couldn't afford to work so she had to do it for me."

Oh God.

Yes mom, sure I love it when you tell everyone about my struggles in the past.

Praying in mind that she would stop talking, I was caught off guard however when Mr Kim suddenly asked.

"And I take it that's before you started living on the streets?"

Okay, this was getting a bit too much, honestly.

Wiping my mouth with a napkin nearby, I answered curtly, "Yes. And if you may excuse me, I still haven't unpacked my clothes yet."

I was too embarrassed to lift my head to look at any of the guys' faces, already know what I will see; pity.

Its always pity.

And I'm sick of seeing that.

Shrugging my shoulders, I began taking the steps one at a time when I suddenly realized how rude I came off just now for leaving like that.