{1}

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or references. Everything belongs to their proper creators.

(Kyle's PoV)

Wendy's 16th birthday.

I wrapped my arms around myself. It was cold as fuck, especially on today of all days. Wendy decided to have her party right after a blizzard decided to cover this crappy town. I don't even know why I'm going there in the first place. The only people I'd actually talk to are Stan and, maybe Kenny if he wasn't trying to feel up Bebe's chest.

I turned the corner, slowly approaching my destination, second guessing my previous thoughts. I probably wouldn't even be able to talk to Stan anyway, with him practically wrapped around her finger. A deep cold started seeping into the pit of my stomach, feeling like a brick just magically appeared there.

I don't get why I always feel this way when I see the two together, or even think about them. I really need Stan to comfort me or punch the feelings away.

I made it to the front of the house, the sounds of laughter and music filling my ears. I let out a heavy sigh, as I walked up to the door before giving a quick knock. Seconds later the door swings open, revealing a slightly disheveled Stan with a strange look that soon turns into relief.

"Oh thank God you're here. I thought I'd be the only guy stuck in this hell hole." he said in one breath. A small smile appeared on my face as I looked up at him. He'd grown a bit, making him slightly taller than me. I cleared my throat before attempting to give a sarcastic remark.

"Maybe I should leave then, and give you guys a bit of... alone time." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

His expression changed from relief, to fear, to one of confusion. I laughed before shoving him aside and stepping into the main room. Streamers, confetti, balloons, and other random party favors were strewn around the room, giving off the feel of a middle schoolers party.

I glanced around the room to see a few familiar faces like Red, Wendy, Bebe, Butters, and the fat ass himself, Eric Cartman. I raised my eyebrows and turned back towards Stan.

"The fuck you mean you're the only guy?" I asked, shoving my hands in my pockets. Stan looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. He shrugged his shoulders and was about to respond when Wendy clapped her hands together signaling for everyone to turn their attention to her.

"Okay everyone! Thank you for coming to my party, so let's get started with a couple of games." she said sweetly. I swear it gave me a cavity.

One of the random girls who I didn't recognize raised her hand like she was in school and asked, "What about the other guys? Weren't there supposed to be more?"
Wendy sighed.

As if timed perfectly, the door swung open and in came Kenny, Clyde, Craig, and Tweek. Wendy pointed towards them and continued on with her announcements. I zoned out but pretended to listen. Wendy annoyed me but I couldn't figure out why.

What felt like an hour passed by before someone tapped me on the shoulder. I tuned back in to see Stan tapping my shoulder saying my name.

"Kyle? Kyle, you there buddy? Did the gnomes take more than your underwear or have you been drinking stuff from Kenny?" he said, tone full of worry. I looked over at him, only to feel my face fill with heat. It felt a bit strange to be honest. This hasn't really happened before, especially with Stan.

Wait, was I... blushing?

Oh shit, I'm pale.

I immediately turned away from Stan, ignoring his questions, and walked towards where Wendy was standing. She seemed to be taking a poll of who wanted to play a game. I raised my hand and she looked shocked.

"Are you sure Kyle? You haven't played Truth or Dare in like 4 years?" she said, shocked.

I nodded before sitting down with everyone else who was going to play. At the last minute, Stan practically flew into the growing ring, right next to me. I felt my face burn like it had before. I averted my gaze, absentmindedly playing with a loose thread in the carpet. After a few minutes had passed, silence spread throughout the small crowd and Wendy spoke up with her sadistically sweet voice.

"Okay everyone, we're going to mix Spin the Bottle with Truth or Dare! The rules are that the person starting has to spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on has to either do a Dare or kiss the person who spun the bottle." she said. I was immediately filled with a sense of panic.

What if it landed on Kenny, or Craig? What if it was Red or Wendy?

What if it was Cartman?

Ah, fuck.

Stan seemed to sense my anxiety and put his hand closer to mine. I looked down at it for a moment, taking everything in. His hands seemed a bit callused and boney. He must've been putting in extra time at the batting cages or pitcher's mound. I slowly inched my hand closer, hoping no one would notice while Kenny took the first turn at the bottle. I zoned out again, now looking up at Stan's face. He seemed to be lost in thought, looking at the game at hand. I had a sudden urge to grab his collar and pull him closer to me, but before I could second guess my impulses, cheering erupted from the other kids.

Kenny was now in a heated make out session with Bebe, fondling her as it went on. I averted my eyes for what felt like the thousandth time in the past hour.

A few spins later and low and behold, Stan ended up with the bottle and spun it. I somehow found myself leaning in ever so slightly, anticipating for the end of the spin. A soft, warm feeling entered my stomach and I smiled. I was excited for the first time in a while. I truly wanted him to land on me.

And that's exactly what didn't happen.

It landed on Wendy, and when Stan said something about Mr. Hat, and Wendy declined, I felt the warmth leave and my world shatter.

The two leaned in, and within seconds were engulfed within each other.

I felt my eyes water and it finally hit me.

I liked Stan.

I was gay for my Super Best Friend.

And he was busy locking lips with the girl of his dreams, because yes, Stan Marsh, the best guy ever is probably straighter than a hard plastic ruler.

I slowly stood up, and walked to the door.

No on even noticed me leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY ABOUT THE POTENTIAL TENSE PROBLEMS!
Heya! So this is my first 'chapter' so far and it's currently 1:23 AM because sleep is for normal people and I just think Style is a bit underrated. Anyway, I think the next 'chapter' will be in Stan's PoV explaining his feelings and etc. Also, I decided I was lazy and didn't want to link a video just yet, but if you guys are interested, Mr. Brightside by The Killers was the inspiration for part of this prologue. Also as I edit this and type the next part, I'm also making a cover for this story because I have an idea for where it's heading that's not 0-100 like some other fics.

-Author~Chan