Suddenly I threw the candy out of the window I had stolen earlier with another pack that I had not yet opened. His forehead furrowed, and he looked disappointed.

''Okay, I've got it.'' I raised both hands as I surrender, succumb to his actions.

We arrived at the school and found Merrick and Bradford standing around, the rest of us were there to pack relief supplies and donations, and the science club was assigned to lead that. I quickly got out of his car and carried the groceries we had bought earlier. We met Mrs. Everleigh in the hallway and I walked away from them to go to my locker. Jasper then helped me pack the goods we would distribute to the victims of the massive wildfire in Greenbay.

''Did you know that my dad used to donate our old clothes to retirement home during Christmas?'' He began.

''It is not obvious that you love charities, should I donate my old clothes sent by my mom that I did not even use and just stocked at home,'' I looked at him emphatically.

''Until the packing, you are still together, Embry might be jealous of that,'' Bradford stated.

''Just shut up there!'' I rolled my eyes. ''And do your own things.''

Jasper just shook his head because he talks gibberish. Merrick handed us bottled water, ''Thanks.''

Suddenly Jasper's phone rang and he quickly took it out of his pocket and answered and walked away from my seat. I saw Embry talking to him and perhaps occupied myself and Merrick helped me catch the other relief supplies to be included in the eco-bags which going to be donated tomorrow.

A week after, I am taking a shower, and I was about to leave the bathroom when Jasper hit my eye so I was able to turn around. My body was wrapped in a towel, and I quickly covered the front part of my body as if someone could see.

''I'm sorry for intruding, your door was open and I thought Storm was here.'' He mumbled, motioning his left elbow against the wind.

I was just stunned as he saw me wrapped in a towel as Storm came out of the kitchen and saw me standing from in front of him. My hair is still wet, and my body is soaked with water from the bathroom.

''Don't you know the word private space?'' I groaned, inducing my irritability.

''I didn't mean to think you finished taking a bath.'' Storm delineates while keeping a glaring look at Jasper.

I glanced at the two of them then left for the room to get dressed.

''You're ready for the donation drive?'' He asked and shifting his head to Jasper. ''Can you just go with Sanders, I'm just busy with the packages. I still need to pick up some deliveries.''

I just looked at Jasper and he nodded at a sedate pace.

There are moments in your life, that even if you regret it you can never bring back what happened most of them are the painful ones, there's no rewind, nor replay. I kept trusting Jasper whatever he wanted to share with me, the most cherished ambitions that I knew only Murry would ruin. Being selfish is a big thing for me, it proves how important it is to live that you are your own opponent. I know that being selfish can hurt and that my life ruined by my own past.

I watched Jasper intently while driving, with that part of myself that made me doubt how comfortable I was with him. He is probably the only person who besides knowing who I am is the person I will not judge. I know I prefer to keep an eye on him secretly and as we pass the trees by the side of the road. I slightly leaned part of my head from the front seat while traveling to Greenbay. I still have enough ability to mingle with the victims of the massive wildfire, to fill their broken hopes with joy to hear their intricate stories, how wildfire destroyed their place.