~F I V E~

It's the next day, you didn't bother seeing me. I see you always laughing with Amelia, well, who is she? Why can't you laugh with me like that?

My smiles fade away for some reason, I'm not sure why, but that girl had suddenly become a person I dread to see with all my might. 

And seeing you with her, well,

It breaks me. Literally, the whole inside of my chest fuels down unbelievably fast, not once recovering. 

I see you in class, sitting with her. She grabs a small, yellow pencil from her bright neon pencil case, and hands it to you. 

There it is again.

Your smile. The smile you've never once given to me. You've only ever given me your fake and broken smile on display, but this one, this one was special.

The way your eyes disappear when those beautiful lips curve into a large radiant grin, if only it was because of me.

Why am I like this?

Could I be...

Jealous?

You lay your eyes on me, noticing my distinct sadness in my chocolate brown eyes. 

You tilt your head to the side slightly, unsure why. Your probably used to me acting all bubbly, but that was only when I had you around. 

This time, it's different.

You're with her.

And as much as I'd like to smile at you, I can't help but be fuming at her. 

Your eyes slowly convert back to the girl, hardly acknowledging my lack of personality. 

You laugh, again, probably at the joke she made.

I've had it.