~T H R E E~

I'm walking along a small and narrow bridge. I saw you in the coffee shop yesterday, I wonder where you could be now. 

Then a tall thin male figure suddenly catches my eye. 

He's standing at the end of the bridge with a black hood on. 

He looks down at the rocks that is beneath the bridge. 

Wait,

It's you. 

What are you doing?

Why do you look so sad?

For some reason, I quicken my pace to see what you're doing.

Are you going to jump?

I had the sudden urge to grab hold of you, pulling you down from the higher part of the bridge. 

"Kim Taehyung, what are you doing?" 

"I've had enough of life." 

I can see your eyes start to fill with tears, soon trickling down your pale cheeks. I feel sorry for you, but I don't know what to do. 

Do I hug you?

Kiss you?

Run away?

So I stand, completely still. Almost as if, I'm ignoring your tears drench your black hoodie. Your dark rings around your eyes. Your extremely heavy bags. 

You vigorously turn your eyes to face me. Your eyes are red and swollen from the crying. 

"Why are you here?" You question me aggressively, almost as if my appearance had angered you. 

"Beca-

"Why are you here if you aren't going to help?! Can't you see I'm in pain?!" 

You run off.

Well, not completely.

I had to do something.

I had grabbed your wrist, enabling you to go. Because, if I let you go this time, something drastic might happen. 

I followed my heart.

And my heart told me to give you a tight embrace. 

The tightest I've ever given anyone before.

"Hey, Kim Taehyung..." I trail off, whispering in your ear. You surprisingly hug back.

"I have no idea what you're going through, and it's okay if you don't want to tell me. But I'll be here if you need me. I know I'm nothing to you, you probably don't even consider me as a friend but-

I get cut off by something soft touching my lips.

Wait,

They feel like lips.

You're kissing me.

The kiss is soft. 

You just kissed me.

Amelia • Kim Taehyung •जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें