~T W O~

I see you in a small coffee shop just across from the street. I'm tempted to say hello.

You seem to be enjoying the loneliness as you sip on what seems like a macchiato. I follow my instincts and cross the street, a small grin appears on my face when you see me through the shop window.

"Hey Kim Taehyung!" 

You roll your eyes at me, not once sharing a glance. 

"Hello? Kim Taehyung?" I say as I wave my hands in front of your face, still no response. 

"Kim Taehyung!" I squeal at you, causing other coffee drinkers to look over, but I couldn't care less. 

My goal is to make you smile.

Not a fake one.

But your boxy one I rarely get to see. 

You jolt your head to look up at me with a cold glare, much stronger than the one from yesterday.

"What do you want?" 

"To see you smile." 

It's almost as if, my words had softened you. Your eyes are no longer daunting and fearful looking, but there's a slight hint of warmth in them.

"Well you can't." 

"Hey Kim Taehyung" 

"Yes?"

I can see that you try your best not to groan or scoff. I know I'm annoying, but you'd get used to me once I'm around. 

"Are your hands heavy?" 

I notice your agitated look as you solely look at me blankly, confused by the question.

"What do you-

"If they are, I wouldn't mind holding them." 

I seize your hand from the cup of coffee. I can feel the warm scent send shockwaves down my body. 

You look at me, surprised, but unimpressed. 

And then,

There.

The smile.

Your beautiful lips curve into a wide boxy smile which rarely comes.

"Hey Kim Taehyung?" 

"Yes?"

"I just made you smile."