~O N E~

- A close representation of what he looks like in beginning of the story - 

I often find myself stealing small glances from you, Whenever you shuffle a bit to the side, or whenever you click the pen up and down in frustration, I see you. 

You don't smile a lot, do you? 

I miss those goofy and boxy smiles you always plastered on your face, I miss the laugh you used to make, mouth abnormally widened whilst you do. 

I look solely at you from a distance, noticing you slightly pulling the hem of your hood so it would go over your head, hiding your dark chocolate brown eyes inside the black material.

Your eyes used to have this spark, a small glisten that never failed to seize my eyes. Now, they seem empty. Almost as if death had sucked all the life out of you.

Kim Taehyung is your name. 

An amazing name for an amazing boy. 

Although I hardly know you, I feel almost reluctant to go up to you.

And yet, I know it's going to be one of the most dumbest decisions I've ever made. 

Yes, I decide to go up to you, eyes wide open, curiosity seeping through my eyes as I head towards you stimulatingly. I have a small joyous grin. Whereas you, well,

You don't have much. 

Your eyes are dull with bags below them, dark circles surround them. I tilt my head a little to the side, unsure of what to make of you.

"Hey Kim Taehyung!" 

You jolt your head up a little, your luminous moon like eyes pierce through my skin, leaving small enduring burns that still seize to stay. 

"Hey?" You say nonchalantly, probably questioning my appearance.

"I like you!"

"W-what did you say?" 

You give me a confused look before pulling your hood over your head just a tad more, almost impossible to see your pale face.

"Just kidding, anyway, do you wanna hang out?" 

"H-hang out?" 

"Yeah, like a make out session here and there, preferably the small morning kiss, you feel me?" 

I try to hold my self from laughter as your whole body stiffens and concludes. 

"I'm kidding you dweeb, but do you?" 

"I-I can't." 

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not a good person."