Chapter 3

BERNARD***

I pinned her against the wall, and got down on my knees as I lifted one of her legs. "Beeee, Beeeee" she sang, while rubbing my head aggressively. I let my tongue dance, while she tried her best to keep quiet.

"You like that? Or do want me to stop?" I asked her, in between kisses.

"Nooo. Please no, don't stop. B, nooo..." Her orgasm took over, and she went limp, nearly tumbling down. I picked her up and sat her on my desk. I dropped my slacks & lifted her legs around me.

"Hurryyy," Madison moaned. "I told her I had to come get another size uniform shirt."

"Ms. Delaney is here," my office phone beeped. It was Lindsey.
I threw my head back in frustration. Fuck!

Genesis Delaney was too much sometimes, and wasn't in the mood. Well at least not for her.

"What's wrong?" Madison asked. She traced my shoulder muscles with her fingertips.

"Nothing," I snapped. "Just hurry and get dressed, and be here for you shift later."

She looked disappointed, but did as she was told. "I love you," she said, as she slipped her shirt over her head.

"You don't know what love is," I scoffed.

We walked out of the office, and what the f**k do I see? Genesis got my wife in this b*tch! Half naked, just like her ass. Belly ring glistening, & sweat pouring down her face, making her baby hair curl up, just the way I liked it. I was too mad right now, and the way she was dressed, was no help. N*ggas watching my wife like a piece of meat. I wasn't for that sh*t at all.

"Hey, Yasmin," I tried to play things as cool as possible.

YASMIN****

My heart dropped 6 feet beneath me to the devil himself, when I saw who it was.

Fuck! Why didn't I read the sign before walking into this gym?

Stupid Yasmin!

I said a silent prayer. I was sweating more now, that my husband wanted to talk to me in private, than I was from the actual run. We stepped into a large office with earth tone furniture, and fancy painting lining the walls.

"Baby, I swear I didn't know we were coming here. I'm so sorry. I know I wasn't supposed to le....." Bernard got closer to me and I flinched. I opened my eyes, and felt his breathing on my face. He kissed me.

"I'm so glad I married you, he whispered in my ear. You're so beautiful, Yasmin. Just so damn beautiful." He had that wild, and untamed look on his face again.

I just went with the flow. I was not going to be any cause of putting my husbands business on the line. Saying, or even thinking the wrong thing, could have consequences.

"Stay here. I'll be leaving soon, so you can ride home with me," Bernard told me. I nodded my head yes, and sat down, breathing sighs of relief. He stepped out of the office.

Sophie came into the office shortly after Bernard exited. I was shocked to see her here, of all places, but I spoke anyway. "Hey, Soph! I exclaimed. "I really miss you at the house, and it hasn't even been that long!"

Sophie looked at me dryly, and gave me a forced smile, then stepped back out.

What the fuck?

GENESIS***

I dropped Bailey off to my mother's house, and headed to lunch alone. Today is Friday, the last day of my vacation, so I decided on spa time, and maybe I'll catch a late movie or something. I'm not picking Bailey up until Sunday, so I have time.

You know how the game go she'll be mine by halftime I'm the sh** ohhhh, Nigga that's that nerve..

It was Yaz calling. "Hey, boo. What's up?" I answered, as I slid into the pedicure chair.
"Genesis! I'm so mad at for you for what you did the other day," she huffed.

"Girl, quit living in the past," I said, sucking my teeth and waving my hand. "How the hell do you complain about lack of working out, but your husband owns a gym? That's stupid. Shit I'll get you a membership, keep playing. What is Bernard gonna do? Whoop my ass?" I busted out laughing.
The lady doing my feet was all in my mouth. "Can I help you?" I snapped.

Yaz paused before answering. "Shuduuuup Genesis," she dragged. "What are you doing anyway? Can you come over for a little while?"

I went by and sat with her from time to time, but I was always uncomfortable at her place. "I'm at the spa getting pampered, Yaz. I'll call you after I'm done, to see what you're doing."

"Why didn't you invite me?" Yaz whined, before I could hang up.

Knowing damn well she would've had an excuse ready, as to why she couldn't come. I didn't even waste my time today. I decided not to feed into her antics, and told her it was last minute. Bad enough I had to cancel my trip because she couldn't do my hair. "Bye, Yasmin." Click-

'Hey pretty lady,' popped up in my notifications bar, and I just scrolled past it. UGH.

I was still in love with my daughter's dad. I mean, I tried talking to other guys, but my mind or heart was never into it. Bailey would be 2 in October, and I still hadn't been with any other man except her father. BASTARD, I smirked a bit. I love that man.

A few hours later, I returned home and watched the news. Melanie Lawson was doing a story on sex offenders. Gross. I guess nobody has sex with people of their own age anymore. I have a daughter, so it creeped me the hell out. I turned the tv off and was headed to bed.

DingDong.

It was the door bell. I tip toed to the door, because I wasn't expecting any company. I looked out the peep hole and sighed. I wanted to be mad, but I just couldn't.

"Come in."

PlEASE VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AFTER EACH CHAPTER. Thanks guys, Q.)