Part twelve❤️

Baekhyun POV

The car ride home was rather uncomfortable. Me and both Chanyeol kept feeling like someone was watching us and then the car behind us kept riding up on the back of the car.

"What is this persona problem?" I exclaimed looking back at the car. "I don't know but it's pissing me off." "If you stop he'll run right into us..."I added.

"I know.." He groaned. "And this is a new car." I gasped and looked at Chan. "And you don't about us?!" "I only car about you if you got hurt I don't care about myself." He grinned making me blush.

"Wanna stay at my house tonight?" I asked. "Of course." He laughed while driving up into my drive way. I turned around to look if that car was still following us but he kept driving up.

"I'm gonna go next door to my house and get a few things okay?" "Okay" I smiled and nodded while unlocking my door.

I took my shoes and jacket off,putting them up before sitting on the couch.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door and expecting Chanyeol to be there I quickly got up and opened the door.

"Chanyeol you know that you don't have to—" I stopped my sentence when I looked up and realized it wasn't Chanyeol.

"D-Daehyun—!!" I exclaimed. "Wh-What are you doing here?!" I asked as he smirked and looked down at my.

"Ahh! My Baekie I missed you so much." He grinned hugging me causing me to squirm. "H-Hey!!! Put me down! How did you know where I live?!" "I just followed the car you were in." He looked at me and frowned."By the way...who is that guy you were with?"

"My names Chanyeol." I dark voice say behind Daehyun. He instantly dropped me and turned around.

I heard Daehyun growl and slowly he walked further into my house with Chanyeol following.

"I don't know who you are, but stay away and keep your hands off my Baekhyunie." He snapped while picking me up.

Chanyeol looked at me then looked at Daehyun.

I sighed. "Dae..please put me down and leave..I'm quite tired and would like to get some sleep." I yawned.

"Oh..of course Baekhyun!!" He set me down and walked over to the door."Bye Baekie! I love you, and sleep well." He said before leaving.

I raised my eyebrows before mumbling."idiot" I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs with Chanyeol following.

"Who was that?" "My ex.."I groaned and laid on my bed."Hes a little messed up in the head." "I can tell."

I felt the bed dip a little and looked over to see Chanyeol laying beside me. I crawled over to him and laid myself ontop of him.

"I'm bored." I mumbled,burying my face in his chest. "I know something that we can do..."He replied his hand slowly rubbing my thigh making me blush and take a deep breathe.