Part seven❤️

"ChanYeol whatever you're about to do it's scaring me."I said as he began to slide down my pants as I blushed all sorts of different colors of red."Wh-What are you doing?"I asked as he was now taking my underwear off.

"No!"I yelled while covering my private area."Come on Baekie I'm gonna make you feel good."He smirked creeping me out."Can-Can't you make me feel good another way?"I blushed."Of course."He said taking my sweater off before going down and attacking my right nipple.

"A-AH!Ch-ChanYeol!"I moaned?

I'd honestly be lying if I said this didn't feel good."What did I say before?"He asked pulling away as I whined."I don't want to say it."I complained."Say it baby or I won't continue."He said slapping my thigh causing me to whine.

"D-Da-Daddy."I stuttered out while blushing madly."Good boy."He said going back down to my nipple making me moan loudly."Am I making you feel good?"He smirked as I blushed and nodded."Use your words baby.How many times do I need to tell you?"He said as I whined and looked at him."Y-Yes daddy you're making me feel good."I replied as he smirked.

He continued to suck and play with my nipples till they were both red and puffy."Whar next?"He asked pretending to think till that damn smirk came back up to his face."I know."He said as his hand creeped down to my private area."Don't touch me their it's weird!"I said.

"Come on Baekie let me play with you."He said still smirking as his hand suddenly wrapped around it and began to pump causing a loud moan to escape my throat.

"Gosh you're a loud moaner.I'm not gonna complain though."He said as his pace quickened   which made a lot more louder moans leave my mouth.

A few minutes later I felt this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach."D-Daddy I fe-feel weird."I said closing my eyes and biting my lip."You're about to come baby."He said going faster if possible.Soon I let go of the knot in my stomach and this weir white sticky substance landed on ChanYeol.

"I'm-I'm sorry."I said blushing madly as he smiled."It's okay."He said before licking the substance off his hand causing me to shriek and blush."Y-You just lick-licked it?"I asked with wide eyes as he chuckled."Yeah.."He said as I shook my head.

"How about you get dressed in some comfy clothes while I go downstairs and fix some drinks and popcorn and we cuddle and watch anime?"He asked as my eyes lit up while nodding vigorously.

"Ok get dressed and turn on Netflix well I go fix the popcorn."He said as I nodded again before we both got up,him leaving the room and me walking over to my drawer and grabbing a pair of my underwear and some baby blue sleeping shorts before walking over to my closet and putting on one of my oversized shirts.

When ChanYeol walked back in I sat up and turned on Netflix quickly as he sat down beside me and set the popcorn in between us.