Part nine❤️

I stared at the door hoping that Chan wouldn't accidentally press against the door and come in but..boy was I wrong.

It seemed that he has purposely pushed the door open and their he was...standing at the door staring at me with wide eyes.

"P-Please go Ch-Channie..."I mumbled while covering myself. "Hmmm..and why are you covering your are hm?" He asked smirking.I didn't know what to say other than 'Because it's my area and I don't want you to see it' but the real problem was is that it's hard and sticking up and I don't want him to see that.

I was thinking too long and so when I felt his hands on my and bringing them away from my lap and I just quickly froze and stared at him.

"My,My,My..." he snickered. "looks like you're hard Baekie." He laughed. "Wh-What does that mean though Chan....?" I questioned confusingly.

"Hm..it means you're sexually aroused Baek." He smiled. "But-But...I don't know how I am though...this has never happened before." I replied.

Chanyeol laughed and stood up,walking over to the door and shutting locking it while looking at me.

"I'll show you how to make it go away Baek." He grinned while getting on his knees infront of me.

"B-But don't get too close!" I semi-yelled while blushing.He didn't listen to me but instead cams closer and wrapped his hand around it making me gasp.

"Wh-What are you doing?!" "I'm making it go away Baekie..now just relax." He replies moving his hand up and down slowly making me moan softly.

It feels good but also at the same time feels wrong..

"Ch-Channie stop.." I whimpered as he suddenly slapped my thigh making me gasp. "Shush and let me help you." He smirked while moving his hand much more quickly making me lean my head back and moan loudly.

"Sssshhhh." He said while covering my mouth with his hand. I looked at him,let my body let control of me.

I lifted my hips up and started grinding into his hand letting out small whines of pleasure.

"Good boy~" He praised me.