Part five❤️

A few seconds later I could hear ChanYeol saying my name from the bathroom so I stopped what I was doing and walked out of the kitchen and stood infront of the door hearing him let out some strange noises while saying my name."Ch-Channie?Are you alright?Why do you sound funny and why are you calling my name?"I asked as the noises stopped.

"I'm-I'm okay Baek don't worry."He panted as I pouted."You don't seem okay."I said as the door opened and their stood a sweaty panting ChanYeol which caused me to blush."Channie you don't seem well.Come here."I said taking him into my living room and pushing him on the couch."Lay here while I go get some medicine for you."I said but his hand on my wrist stopped me.

"Don't go..I'm fine."He smiled."Wh-What?"I questioned before getting pulled into his lap causing me to gasp."Ch-ChanYeolie?"I asked as he pushed his private area against my butt causing me to let out a whine before blushing madly."I'd like to hear that again."He smirked continuing his action causing some more lewd noises to escape my throat.

"I never got to teach you what sex was."He smirked again lifting me up and carrying me upstairs."What are you gonna do Channie?"I asked looking at him as his smirk never disappeared."You'll see Baek..oh and by the way I'll need you to call me Daddy."He said showering my neck In kisses causing me to let out some more lewd noises..
--------------------------------------------------------------
Next part with be a smutish part..