1.0

Gasoline- Halsey

Wouldn't you like to know

Hannah sat at the lunch table with pieces of folded paper scattered around her

"Does someone have a secret admirer?" Mona teased as she sat down in front of her friend.

"I wish." Hannah laughed "these are my compliments."

"Compliments?"

Hannah sighed "our teacher has this thing where we-" she paused "we all have a bag and everyone puts something nice in them to make it simple."

"Well, let's see what people have to say about you." Mona winked as she picked up a piece of paper. "You have really pretty eyes." Mona giggled "that's too cute."

"Stop it!" Hannah blushed as she took the paper out of her hand and shoved the rest in her bag.

•|•

As days past, Hannah's compliments we're slowly starting to stop.

Why? She had no idea.

"What are people putting in your bag now?" Mona asked as she closed her locker, turning to look at Hannah.

"Not much." She mumbled.

"No? Why not?"

"I'll let you know when I find out." Hannah sadly smiled at her friend as she walked past her to go to next period.

"Hey Hannah!" Mona yelled before she got to far.

"Yeah?"

"You have really pretty eyes." Mona smiled as she turned to go meet with Jeff.

•|•

"Why!" Hannah yelled to Zach Dempsey as he snuck out of the classroom.

"Why do you do it?"

Zach stood in silence, he had no good excuse.

"Well?" Hannah took a step forward. "Why? What did I do to you?"

The boy shook his head as he quickly left the hall. Leaving a broken girl behind wondering what she did.

"Hannah banana?" Mona called as she playfully shoved her shoulder "Come on, its lunch time."

"It's Zach." She whispers.

Mona quits trying to pull the girl and stares at her "Zach's doing it?" Why would he do it?

"It's just some paper, Hannah."

"It's not just paper, Mona!" Hannah rips her arm out of Mona grip and turns around "Maybe I need to hear those things!"