0.2

Alone- Halsey

Ouch

"Thanks for picking me up

"Thanks for picking me up." Clay told the girl as he closed the passenger door.

"You don't have to thank me, Clay." She laughed.

As they turned on the street their school was on, Mona smirked "So, Clay."

"Oh, no."

"What do you think about this Hannah Baker girl?"

He flushed, "What do you mean."

Mona turned and gave him a look as she parked her car. "Come on Clay."

"She's cool." He mumbled "I guess."

"You guess?" She smiled, reaching to the back seat and grabbing her bag "I wonder what she thinks of you."

"Don't you dare!" The younger boy yelled, running out of her car and following her to the entrance.

"I'm not!" She laughed, making her way to her locker. "Hey locker, buddy." She smiled, nudging Hannah in her arm.

"Oh, Mona!" She laughed "I didn't think you'd remember me."

"We're friends, yeah?" Mona asked, opening her locker.

Hannah stuttered, the popular friends with the newbie? "y-yeah, Of course." She smiled.

"What class do you have?"

"Communications?" She tried to read the confusing time table.

"I'll walk you, I go that way." She smiled, slamming the locker shut.

"What'd the locker do to you?" Jeff walks up to his best friend, laughing when she jumped.

"Don't do that." She shoved his shoulder.

"Morning Scott." Without her noticing, her smiled seemed to beam even more.

"Morning, Mo!" He brought the girl into his arms, squeezing the life out of her.

"Save some for me, Reed."

Bryce walker and his little friends. Fun.

"Nice outfit, Hastings." He smirked.

"Come on, man." Scott sighed, blocking Mona as much as he could.

"Oh, I'm sorry man." He states "Your girl?"

"No." He hissed, not yet.

"Fair game." He pushed Scott over and leaned against the locker "So, you want to show me some moves before the pep rally?"

Mona didn't understand why she was ever friends with this desperate idiot. "Is being desperately horny contagious?" She turned her head and smiled.