0.8

The night we met- Lord Huron

You don't get to fuck with my life because you don't like who you are

"Do you need a ride to the dance?" Mona was currently getting everything ready for tonight

Hannah gasped "I forgot to tell you!" She sat up and looked at Mona "My mom and Dad rented me a car! I'm picking up Courtney and her friends." Hannah lays back down "So, I guess the question is, do you need a ride?"

Mona looked at Hannah through the mirror and smiled "Scott's taking me, remember?"

"Speaking of your boyfriend." Hannah sat up once again "How is everything going?"

Mona blushed as she looked anywhere but her "It's Good." She turned and walked to her bed, sitting next to Hannah "Its really good."

She looked at Hannah "it's such a nice feeling."

"What is?"

"Being loved." Mona looked at the picture that was sitting on her night stand. It was one of the baseball games, Mona and Scotty were were standing next to each other. Mona had one of the biggest smiles on her face while Scott was looking down at her.

"He loves me despite how broken I am. He sees someone worth loving and I can't thank him enough for that." She whispered. Mona turned and looked her friend "Ryder never made me feel this way."

Hannah looked at the girl in silence before a wide grin broke on her face. "You're so in love." She laughed, shoving her shoulder.

"I think I am." Mona spoke so softly, she didn't think Hannah heard her.

She was so wrong.

"Oh my god!" Hannah squeals as she jumps up. "Oh my god!

"What?"

"You are!"

Mona laughed as she shoved Hannah off the bed. Hannah hits the ground with a thud and Mona couldn't help but laugh.

Hannah pops her head above the bed "Did you have to do that?"

•|•

"You really do look absolutely gorgeous, baby." Scott said in her ear as they went to grab a drink.

Mona laughed and pushed his head away "you told me that already."

"Don't forget it." He smiled, squeezing her side as Jeff walked up to them.

"I need her." He pointed a finger at Mona.

"Hey!" Scott yelled at Jeff as he grab her hand and pulled her through the crowded gym.