Bad Actions

It was not Chat Noir.

It was not Chat Noir who was sitting on her chair.

It was not Chat Noir who was looking at her.

It was not Chat Noir who was smiling.

It was not him who stood up and took her hand.

It was not him who came closer.

It was not him who said a thank you full of loathe.

It was not him who cast a spell on her.

All Marinette would remember of that night, would be the vibration in her whisper.

"I'm sorry, Alya..."

"Oh no you're not."

But she never heard it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lady Falseship was standing on the roof of the school, her black hair spreading in the air around her face like a crown, contrasting with her pale skin. Her red suit and mask were shining with the moonlight. Next to her was laying Marinette, unconscious. A bright light opened on them and the supervillain looked up to see the helicopter.

"This is the police. Give us the young girl right now or we will have to take her by force" a voice said, coming out of the speakers.

"That's so sweet of you, wanting to protect her. But you're being a bad person by forcing someone to do something."

As soon as she whispered her thank you, red, black and white waves of sound flew to the officer in the cockpit and he passed out. Lady Falseship's laugh was heard by the technical members as they installed the equipments for the news. And it gave them goosebumps.

"I am Lady Falseship. Nothing can stop me from punishing you, ungrateful people!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Adrien, you have to transform!"

Plagg was desperately trying to make his owner move. He had been laying down, face directly on the pillow, for over an hour. From time to time, a stiff shoulder movement and a silenced sound would reassure that he was still alive.

"We really have to, you know I rarely ask you to, but this time, it's an emergency. Get up!"

"I'm awake... Leave me alone..." the teenager mumbled.

In a last try, the kwami tried pulling on the golden hair of the boy, but his efforts came out useless. He then flew to the TV to turn up the volume. They were already talking about the new vilain and the damages it had caused in an urgent tone. This was going to be a hard fight.

"...of Ladybug and Chat Noir. This is usually the moment we would see them appear. We would ask you to..."

"Turn that off, Plagg. Now."

Louder.

"I said tur-"

"...Marinette Dupain-Cheng. It has been confirmed by her friend here, Kim. Could you please tell us..."

Adrien ran to his couch and climbed on it to get closer to the screen. Kim and Nadia Chamak were in front of the school he went to and they both appeared to be terrified.

"...morning, she acted strangely. Maybe she's the reason of the akuma. Oh my, the helicopter seems to have..."

"Plagg, claws out."