That Night

She looked up to meet the bright green eyes on the other side of the window. She droped her pen on her sketchbook as she quietly screamed in surprise.

"Chat! What are you doing here?!" Marinette asked while opening the window.

The black cat got into the room and with an agile movement, he closed the window behind him. He smelled the air around, lifting his nose and taking two fast breaths in. A smirk appeared on his face as he turned towards the blue ponytails girl who had sit back in her desk chair.

"Eating cookies at this hour, Princess? I won't tell anyone if you give me one~"

"In your dreams" Marinette said, biting in a chocolate chip cookie. "Now tell me why you're here."

Instead of answering, the superhero walked up to Marinette and put his clawed hand on the back of her seat. The girl stared at him, faking to be confused, a playful smile moving her pink soft lips short after. She bit in the dessert again, leaving a little part out of her mouth. He leaned in closer, his mouth slightly open. His teeth slowly took a part of the baked dough and he let the sweetness of the chocolate fill his tongue.

"I made them this afternoon. It was my first time alone, I'm happy of how they turned out."

"Interesting, but if you accept, I'd rather do something else than just talk tonight."

Marinette raised an eyebrow, feeling her heartbeat increasing as usual. All she got in answer to her questions was a serious look from the teenage boy. He placed his hands on both her cheeks and sat on her lap. He lifted up her head and moved a little strand of hair on her forehead away from her fair skin.

"You're at it again tonight, kitty?~" Marinette whispered, looking deeply into his eyes.

"I want you. I need you. Let me make you mine, princess."

She backed her head slightly.

"Please" he softly said leaning even closer.

She stretched her neck to be able to meet the blond cat's lips. It didn't took long for him to kiss her back and to move one of his hand down the back of her neck to her waist. She passed her hands on his firm chest, to his shoulders, and joined them together behind his neck, pushing him on her. He lifted her shirt just enough to pass his claw gently on her belly.

A chill went down her spine and she responded by tilting his lips with her tongue. He let her tongue slide in his mouth, along his, and explore the warmth of his cheeks. He did the same in her mouth, scratching upper on her bare skin. The kiss got deeper, a light taste of chocolate chip cookie in their shared saliva. As the cat's hand was about to touch the breast of the teenage girl, they heard a knock. The both backed their head, scared of being find like that.

"Marinette, I'm coming upstairs."