Arguments

"Marinette, Alya is here!" Sabine screamed from the kitchen where she was making dinner.

As the trap on the floor opened, the blue haired girl stretched her arms and yawned. The owner of the Ladyblog walked up to her friend and pulled her into a tight hug. Marinette wrapped her arms around the other girl.

"I came as soon as I could. Tell me what happened. I wanna know everything!"

"I'm just over him" simply answered Marinette as they let go of each other.

"Oh come on. Girl, you literally had the biggest crush ever on Adrien. It didn't just go away like that. Is it because of that new guy? What's his name again... You know, with the guitar..."

Alya looked at her friend for help, but she only shrugged her shoulders. They both stood there for a while, staring at each other. Finally, Marinette returned to her position and started removing the model's pictures from her wall, ripping them and throwing them in the trash.

"Are you hiding something from me?"

The reply created a cold in the room.

"What if I am."

About half an hour passed before they were called to come eat. An awkward silence was standing between the two teenagers, but Marinette's parents did not seem to notice and they talked like usual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't you think you were a bit rude to Alya earlier?" Tikki asked when her and Marinette were alone.

"Yes... But she annoys me when she wants to know everything!"

As the teenager was talking, her volume kept on raising until she was almost screaming by the end of her sentence.

"Like I'm just not into that pretty fake boy anymore, what's the big deal!"

Tikki was shocked. Never Marinette had seemed so mad. Her face was turning red and her fists were clenched. Tears started to fill up her eyes and she angrily wiped them. She climbed the stairs leading to her balcony.

The kwami let her friend alone, feeling like a disturbance. Tikki flew to her little bed Marinette had made for her and got ready to get some rest.

The night sky was beautiful. Its darkness was mesmerizing and the city light laying under it was creating this impression that the city never sleeped. Marinette could hear a dog bark in the distance and some teenagers screaming probably because their boyfriends did something stupid again. She knew she was not alone. She felt the vibrations on the floor when Chat had arrived and when he sat down in her chair.

She could imagine his eyes lurking her back, butt and legs longly as he was biting his lip, his hands holding on tightly to the arms of the chair. She arranged her shirt so it would seem stretched around her breasts and licked her lips a couple of times.

But when she turned around, the eyes that were looking at her were not green.