Chapter 7; Change?

A/N: HEY THERE. This chapter is dedicated to Paige, because she sorta inspired me to continue this story. 

It's been a long time (since I came around) since I've updated. SORRY. AND THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT. Pretty fluffy. 

SO, yes. Here it is. 

THAT IS COLDPLAY'S SONG, "GRAVITY". 

I'm not a good songwriter at all, k. So, sorry. That song belongs to Coldplay. It is not mine whatsoever. 

OKAY OKAY. Hereeeeee. 

Enjoy! 

-B xx

------------

Aiden’s POV 

June 26th, 8:23 am. 

I was late. 

I’m never late. 

I shifted positions rather quickly, making me wince, noticing that I had passed out on the desk. I felt and heard my neck crack as I shifted, letting out a soft “Ow.” before letting my head fall back onto the desk slowly. 

There was a slow and steady breathing brushing across the back of my neck, making me freeze. When I turned to face the direction of the breathing, I silently hissed. 

Stupid stiff neck. 

And there it was. 

There he was, actually. 

Eyes closed, centimeters away from my own face, breathing out soft snores. I couldn’t help but let a smile break out. He looked so harmless, and surprisingly... handsome. 

My cheeks started to heat up. 

Little did I know, I was staring at him longer than needed. 

He was a heavy sleeper anyway. 

He and I stayed up all night (pun intended) finally finishing our song. We decided to just do the song, and film ourselves singing it. 

I yawned and stretched my arms over my head, before getting out of my seat and walking to the bathroom. 

I locked the door and stripped before entering the shower.

** 

After I had finished changing into the perspective uniform, I walked out the bathroom to see Zayn still passed out on the desk.  

I made my way to him, pulling the little leather notebook we were using last night. 

I read the lyrics, 

It's been a long time coming

And I can't stop now

Such a long time running

And I can't stop now

Do you hear my heart beating

Can you hear that sound

Cause I can't help thinking

That I don't look down

And then I looked up at the sun

And I could see

The way that gravity turns for you and me

And then I looked up at the sky