Chapter 8; Staying In

A/N: HI IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

I was kinda scared because I might not be able to meet up to your standards :|

Okay so here it goes.

I've got Twitter & Instagram! Follow? You can ask me anything there :3

@awkwardkittykat

I hope you enjoy the story, and I hopr I haven't bored you to death.

Feel free to suggest.

xoxo

B

-------

"See, that wasn’t so bad, right?” I ask, pushing him playfully.

He was so amped and excited that he wanted to go one more time.

I shook my head, smiling. Pulling my head up, I saw the next ride I wanted to go on. Pulling Zayn by the hand, I dragged him along, excited.

I have to admit, this was pretty weird. Just weeks ago, I loathed this guy for being a jerk. And now, I’m hanging out with him like nothing is wrong. Nothing at all.

As I dragged Zayn, we passed by a huge mirror, and that’s when I saw it; our outfits were similar. Way too similar. We both wore something navy on the top and dark jeans. I’m guessing this was why he was chuckling before we left the house.

I stopped and looked over at him, pointing at both my jumper and his jacket.

“This was why?” I mentally slapped myself after saying that. Of course he wouldn’t get it, Aiden. He probably forgot about that already.

“Took you long enough to notice!” He chuckled, surprising me.

A smile crept upon my lips, and Zayn smiled down at me expectedly, making my cheeks turn red.

I scolded myself in my head. Not again.

This was happening way too often, and it was really unnecessary.

I stuck my tongue out playfully, walking past him towards the ride, grabbing his arm again. To my surprise, Zayn slipped his arm away from my grip, and grabbed my hand, pulling me in an unknown direction.

Turning around in confusion, my eyes met Zayn’s.

Zayn POV:

I clicked my tongue on the roof of my mouth, pulling her backwards. She looked so confused; and I had to admit, it was absolutely adorable.

I stopped in my tracks, to face her, her eyes round in confusion.

“Nope,” I started. “I get to pick where to go this time.”

Before she could protest, I placed my finger on her soft, rosy lips, stopping her from starting.

“We went on the ride that you wanted to go to, so now,” I said, inching closer to her, enough to hover my face over hers, “I get to pick where we go next.”

She nodded quickly, blushing.

...Wait.

...Blushing?

Aiden’s POV:

This boy was driving me nuts.

One does not simply get that close to a girl without her making her feel all giddy inside. Even if he was a jerk, he did not look... bad. He was quite-- ajgakjghle. No.

I could feel the heat on my cheeks, and the only thing that I could think of as a cover up was that it was cold. So, if he ever asked, I had a back-up story.