Chapter 1; Undeniable Hatred

A/N: 

Hi, guys! :) This is my first time on Wattpad, and I'd really appreciate comments, reviews and what not. 

Still looking forward for the time 1D comes to the Philippines, and I will finally meet them. 

I can't wait to hug all of them. 

Hope you enjoy my story! :)

---Bianca x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“It’s Mason. Aiden Mason, ma’am.” I let out as I was introducing myself to the class.

All eyes bore into me, as I heard the popping of gum from the front row and the tapping of pencils on the desks behind me.

I tugged on the hem of the periwinkle polo that served as the top for my uniform.

Then, I grabbed a small portion of the khaki skirt that fell a couple of inches above my knees. Introducing myself to a whole bunch of random students always made my stomach churn.

Every. Single. Time. Oh yeah, this wasn’t the first time I’ve transferred schools. And every single time I transferred schools, I always manage to enroll in the middle of the semester.

My fingers intertwined with each other, and I shifted my position from my side.

“Very well, Ms. Mason.” our homeroom teacher, Mrs. Stone, declared as she wrote a few things on the papers piled on her desk.

I nodded and quietly took my seat again and stared at my desk, fidgeting with my fingers.

I thought I was well off, and that I could disappear again, but then Mrs. Stone decided to announce a couple of useless facts about me.

“Ms. Aiden here just transferred from Seattle. She was an honor student at her previous school. Let’s make her feel welcome here at Redsford, shall we? Ms. Aiden? Could you please come over to the front of the class? Tell the class about yourself.” she gestured me to walk over and stand by her desk, crossed her fingers together, and smiled genuinely.

As if stating my name to the whole class wasn’t enough.

Now, I had to go telling them about myself, standing awkwardly, displayed in front of them? I sighed and stood up slowly.

Once again, eyes bore into me and I heard murmurs all around me.

But as I was about to walk to the front of the class, the bell rang. Huffing out a sigh of relief, I smiled, grabbed my bag and walked out of the class as fast as a could. Talk about being “saved by the bell”.

I had enough time to walk over to my locker and take my books for the next few periods.

I entered the code into the panel, opening my locker.

Redsford was one hell of a techie school, which was a lot better than the previous school I attended in Seattle. In fact, it was better than all the other schools I’ve ever attended to.

The halls were floored with marble, and the walls were a nice shade of clean beige, complimenting the sunlight as it seeped in.

Classrooms were only separated by glass, so you could see the other classes in front and behind you.

The glass was of course, sound proof, so if you screamed to a Metallica song that was placed on the highest volume with big amplifier speakers, you wouldn’t hear it in the other class.