Ch. Twelve

~ Max's Point Of View ~

   "Well, here it is."

   I follow (Y/N) gaze and look at the highschool. Narrowing my eyes, I shove my hands in my pockets more. (Y/N) starts walking towards the front doors before she looks back and instantly stopped.

   "Woah! You can't bring that in the school!" She exclaimed.

   I look back to see that Nerf was playing with a knife and he looks pretty confused at her outburst.

   "Why the hell not?" Question Nerf, growling lowly as he spin the knife in his hand.

   "B-because, it's a school! It's illegal to bring a knife. You c-could get arrested." (Y/N) stuttered a bit walking towards to Nerf till he point the knife at her.

   "Like I care about getting arrested." He glared at her.

   The rest of the gang kind of give Nerf some space since they know how he would actually stab someone. I turn back to (Y/N) amd see that she took a step back. Sighing deeply, I walk towards Nerf and held my hand out.

   "Give me the knife." I demanded.

   "What? No."

   "Just give me the knife. I'm trying not to get arrested at a fucking highschool." Nerf growled and groan but hand me the knife. I took the knife and threw it into a near by bush. "There. If you need it, it will be in that bush. Now let's go. I'm fucking tired and I really not looking forward to this day." Walking passed (Y/N) I see she was staring at me for a couple of seconds, at the corner of my eye.

   "Yeah. We go through these doors." (Y/N) open up the glass doors and held it open for a couple of seconds before letting it go. "Don't let the door hit you." She warned.

   "Ah!"

   And when she just said that, the door hit Space Kid's helmet. There's no doubt that left a ringing in his head.

   "Are you alright?" (Y/N) asked with concerned.

   "Oh yeah, I'm fine! I think my space helmet cracked a bit." Space Kid replied.

   "Good thing you have such a sturdy helmet on." (Y/N) sheepishly laughed then continue to go through the doors.

   Man, (Y/N) is kind of weird. She seem to worries about every little thing and she stutters too much. Does she any confidence in her body? I shake my had sadly, and followed her.

   The school was pretty huge and a huge school has a lot of people in it. People like the "popular kids" and I say that woth quotations because no one is actually "popular". Those kids just do drugs and drink a lot and destined to be assholes in the future. Anyways, there are the normal ones, the teacher's pets, band kids, you name it I'm pretty sure the school got it.

   "There got to be at least a thousand students that go to this school..." Niel muttered to me and I nod my head.

   "We're walking up to the third floor." (Y/N) announced and start walking up the stairs.

   Where are we going? Are we going to the classes or to the principal office? Ugh, I have to see Camron Campbell? Is he even here today? I thought he's never at the school.

   After a minute, we made our way up to the third floor. I look to the side to see, (Y/N) panting softly. "You're not really that in shape, are you?"

   "Ha...ha... yeah..." (Y/N) sheepishly laugh, panting in between her words, as to just agree with me. At least she's not panting as bad as Nerf and Space Kid. Space kid have stubby legs and that big helmet on and Nerf is... big.

   "Woah! These railings would be so cool to grind on with my skateboard." I heared Ered said, as I turn to see her grinning at the railings.

   "I... don't know about that. It's kind of steap." (Y/N) informed her.

   "Nothing I can't handle." Ered flipped her hair.

   (Y/N) nod her head slowly. "We're almost there where we need to be." We all started to walk. (Y/N) got a office and open the door. "Gwen. Are you here?" She called out.

   "Yeah, I'm at the printer! Hold on!" This 'Gwen' person replied from the back room. After a couple of seconds she walk around the corner looking at the papers in her hand. "What's up Kiddo?"

   "Gwen, I want you to meet some people." (Y/N) said, making the woman look up and instantly jump and drop the papers she was holding when she saw us.

   "(Y/N)! WHAT THE FUCK?!"