Family friendly trap!

Chapter 10

You grab three fries and shove them in your mouth, moaning at the taste. You went to this family restaurant often and their fries were chosen first and foremost.

"So freaking good!" You pick up two more fries and hum in satisfaction.

"You look happy!"

You jump in your seat at the voice, turning only to find Kirishima. Sighing in relief you put a hand to your chest, "Stop, I could've dropped my fries!"

"Sorry, sorry! I'm just excited to be tutored by you!" Kirishima slides into the booth, sitting right across from you and putting his bag besides him. You sigh but smile at the male, he was just too pure to be angry with.

"I'm glad you asked me to help you with English but the exams are soon! We gotta be serious!" You point at him with your two fries before glancing at them. Kirishima glances at them too and smiles, "Eat them." And you do.

"Are you going to order something?" You ask him and munch on some more salty crinkle cuts. Kirishima nods, already raising a hand for a waiter to come over.

While he orders some drinks and a sandwich, you take out your notebooks from your bag and set them neatly on the table. It isn't until the waiter leaves that you give him a weird look, "Are you that thirsty?" You question, finding it weird that he ordered two drinks.

Kirishima scratches the back of his neck and chuckles awkwardly, "I-it's really hot outside!" You smirk just a tad, "Well if you're that thirsty.. I'm here."

Kirishima gasps so fast and hard that he chokes on his own spit. You cackle and hit the table a couple of times before remembering that you were in public.

Manners exist.

After a minute of coughing the boy regains his breath.

"You're way too innocent, it's adorable!" You poke his hand and smile like a goof.

Kirishima made you feel comfortable, you could tell him about the time you farted in a funeral without anybody noticing and he wouldn't bat an eye. You were sure that the boy would reply with his own weird story or laugh. That's the type of guy he is.

While you were humming happily and taking out the necessary notes, Kirishima was mentally combusting. Here you were in casual clothes, that suited you perfectly actually, and here he was.

Two high schoolers meeting up in public, spending time together.. like a couple.

A heavy blush covers Kirishima's face as he starts to slowly take out his books. Anyone here could mistake you two as a couple on a study date. It wouldn't look strange to them if he suddenly grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers with his own.

If he threw a compliment your way and made you blush or laugh.. it would be cute.

Just like you.

Kirishima hits his face with a notebook twice at the thought.

"You're really hitting the books, huh?" Not even a second after saying this do you laugh as if you just said the funniest thing mankind has ever heard.