Goodbye baby!

Chapter 7

You dragged your feet, stretching your neck to release the tension on your shoulders. Today was too much. News of the upcoming tests, your classmates showing far too much excitement and Monoma being a professional jerk to class 1-A.

There's only so much you could handle in one day.

Straightening your back and sighing at the satisfying popping sound, you walk with more energy. You had to get home and study, train, take a much needed shower and sleep your problems away. Just thinking about your fluffy warm blanket makes your body feel lighter.

Seeing Katsuki stomping his way out of the school's doors, you quicken your step and call out to him. Of course Katsuki ignores you but you slap a hand on his shoulder anyway when you finally catch up to him. "Hey Katsuki-kun! Did your class hear about the term tests? Are you excited?! I know with your huge ego-" Katsuki slaps your hand away, "Shut the fuck up and leave me alone dumbass."

You would've laughed and continued to talk his head off but when he turned around to glare at you, he was actually glaring. Not the glare he gives you on a daily basis that holds no true malice.

This glare holds total anger and spite.

"Woah, who spit in your Cheerios?" Katsuki scoffs, "You're so damn annoying." This definitely wasn't right. Where were the explosions that did no true harm towards you? The empty promises of beating you up or killing you? You would even take his loud yelling over this.

As Katsuki starts walking away, you follow slowly. Your mother taught you better than to follow an unpredictable guy like Bakugou Katsuki–especially when he's in a mood you've never seen before–but you can't help it.

Katsuki is a major jerk, however he's your major jerk of a friend. You have to follow him.

Walking quietly behind him and clutching the straps of your backpack you wait for him to start yelling at you. Nothing happens, he completely ignores your presence. Katsuki sees you following him like a lost puppy but he was not in the mood to deal with you. After declaring his war against Deku and half-and-half, you were the least of his problems.

No words were exchanged as the two of you walked through the streets. You definitely didn't say anything when you passed by your house. Now that you were a couple blocks away from your so craved home and didn't see the boy making any intentions on stopping you sighed.

"Why so moody? Where is the usual loud and butthole Katsuki-kun?" He stops and turns to you rolling his eyes, "He's not fucking here. Leave, you side character." You roll your eyes at the insult, you weren't actually offended since he called the whole human population "extras" in his life.

"Why are you acting like me on my period?"

"What the fuck?! I don't need to fucking know that!" Katsuki scrunched up his face, completely disgusted that you'd bring that up at such an unnecessary time. You walk closer to him, not caring about your own safety. Katsuki could deck you at any given moment but it's a risk you're willing to take.

"Just tell me what's wrong. I'm your friend for a dang reason! " Katsuki barks out a laugh, "We aren't friends loser! We never were and never will be! Get that through your thick skull and get out of here!" That struck a nerve. A very weak and tried nerve that's been waiting to be snapped.

"Why don't you get it through your thick skull! I'm trying to be a good friend! Why-" Katsuki kicks a rock at you, which misses completely yet you still move back and watch as the rock rolls to a stop near a lamppost. "Shut the hell up already." Katsuki spits out in a deadly hushed voice. You stare with a clenched jaw as he walks away from you.

Why were you even doing this? Katsuki has never once done anything for you, never even said a good morning or asked about your day. He wasn't a friend, he was just someone you liked talking to. But why? Why do so much when he didn't want your friendship? He didn't want anything to do with you.. so why were you worried about him?

All you want to do is yell at him for being so damn stubborn!

Might as well then, you think and spot a patch of grass with a yellow flower blooming from it. You walk to it and tear it from the ground, flower, roots and dirt in your hand you pull your arm back and throw it with all your might. You get a direct hit between the blonds shoulder blades, who stops in his tracks as the flower slowly falls down his back. "Look at me jackass!" Katsuki turns so fast you're almost scared, almost.

"I'm done! Done caring about you, wanting to talk to you!" You take a deep breath and walk closer to him, holding a finger up with a fierce glare. "You're an inconsiderate, egotistical, sadistic jerk with a pretty face and a horrible personality!" You're right in front of him, finger repeatedly poking his chest that felt rather hard but you ignored that. It definitely wasn't the time to admire his most likely built body.

His face is stone hard and set, no clear emotion other than anger burning in his eyes. "If you really plan on having any kind of future as a hero just give up now because no one will ever want a hero like you! If you can't understand and accept the help of others then you're fucking doomed!" You back away while panting, your throat stinging.

"Grow up Bakugou Katsuki and learn how to stop being an attention seeking baby! Have a nice freaking life asshole!" You turn around fast and raise up your hand, flicking him off as you jog away.

–––

Your eyes are glued onto the red light, waiting for it to let you cross the street. Tears are streaming down your face out of pure anger and frustration. You didn't wipe them away, finding it useless when you knew that you'd continue to cry. You could just imagine the mess you'd look like right now.

"Excuse me ma'am, are you okay?" A woman standing next to you asks and places her hand on your shoulder gently. You look at her and smile weakly, "Yeah, sorry I'm just on my period." You weren't but she's most likely to understand the emotional craziness that happens when you are.

"Oh." She chuckles and gives your shoulder a squeeze, "We've all been there, huh." You laugh along with her and wipe your puffy red eyes. "I cry at everything and someone just made me mad.." Laughing and sniffling you smile at her. She smiles back and looks ahead, "Our turn." You nod and walk slowly, mumbling a small thank you to her. The woman smiles and speed walks to the other side of the road, in a rush obviously which makes you smile more. A complete stranger just took time out of their busy day to ask how you were.

Katsuki can't even say hi.

You shake your head while crossing. You said goodbye and let out everything you had to say. He'd most likely avoid you like the plague or want to fight you tomorrow but that was a problem for later. All you need to focus on now was the important tests you could not fail.

No more Katsuki. No more texts full of capatilized letters asking you to fight him. No more competitive games over nothing. No more teasing and making fun of him... You stop and stare wide eyed at the concrete floor.

You were no longer friends with Bakugou Katsuki.. and that fact hurt more than it should.

/////////////////////////

A/N: Hey, I ain't dead. Waddup?

I apologize deeply for not updating in monthssss. Life and school got me tired and messy. I feel like this chapter is all over the pace but don't worry, I'm hoping it'll get better so let's pray together.

If you see any mistake pls tell me! Thank you for reading!