Run and hide!

Chapter 8

You let your meatball roll around your plate, pushing it back and forth mindlessly. Someone clears their throat but you don't pay them any attention, lost in thought. "Just talk to him already." Kendou says lowly, knowing why you were pouting at your now empty plate with one single meatball. You look up at her and raise a brow, "Talk to who?"

Kendou gulps and Ibara, who's sitting next to her, pushes her chair farther away. Tetsutetsu stays firm besides Kendou, secretly turning his arms into metal under his uniform. "Bakugou.. talk to him?" Kendou smiles weakly.

You blink, "Talk to him?" She nods and gulps; your mood has been very unpredictable for the past two days.

Two days without you speaking to Katsuki but constantly talking about him.

Scoffing, you stab the meatball with your fork, irritation from your last talk with him coming back. You scrunch up your face and glare at the meatball as if it was a miniature version of the blond male.

"Why would I talk to that stubborn butt?! He should've just appreciated my amazing.." a stab splits it in half, "Kind!" A smoosh, "Caring existence!" Another hard stab and you break the plate, the battered meatball and plate spreading in front of you in a crime scene manner.

You breath hard then look up at your friends who are staring at you with wide eyes. Tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, you smile at Kendou, "I will not be talking to him because he doesn't want me talking to him. I also don't want to talk to him because he's a jerk." Tetsutetsu rolls his eyes, luckily for him you didn't see it or else you would've given him an earful.

"I don't understand why you still like the guy!"

You choke on thin air, "Like him?! I've never liked him! Who would ever like a d-bag like him?!" Kendou chuckles, "Platonic like."

You open your mouth in an 'o' shape and nod your head slowly, "Okay. However I never liked him, I could stand him at most." Ibara looks to her left and mutters a low, "I think you like him."

Maybe you did like him as a friend and could tolerate him more than you let on but you seriously didn't want them to know that. "I hate him and his stupidly handsome face."

The whole table sighs at once.

After that, your class tried to discreetly bring up the subject, wanting nothing more than for you to move on from this sour mood.

"Jeez, I love talking about how I'm feeling at the moment."

"Wow! Aren't friends the best?! I sure am glad I always talk things out with them."

"Friendships are great aren't they?"

"Talk to the fucker."

Tetsutetsu didn't care for being discreet.

Your last class just ended and you found yourself walking alone. Usually you'd walk home with Ashido but ever since your little quarrel with Katsuki, you've stayed clear from anyone in class A. They did nothing wrong and you had no issue with them, it was just hard to be near them.

Even if you only talked to some of them more than the rest, it was nice to exchange some kind of greeting.

Sighing, you take out your phone and earbuds, turning on some music to distract you from the outside world. Your favorite song came on and your lips quirked up. As you neared the gates you spotted a familiar spiky read haired boy.

He waved, shouting out your name and a hello. You smiled and waved back but you felt your mouth run dry when Bakugou popped his head out from behind the male. Stopping dead in your tracks, the two males started walking towards you.