Handsome and ugly!

Chapter 6

Running while clutching onto your backpack you use your free hand to fix your shoe. You slept right through your alarm and rushed to get ready, you weren't late but since you have to take the train to get to school you have to wake up at an exact time. You even left your phone at home, adding a giant rotten cherry to your whole morning. Bouncing on one foot you use your other hand to comb through your hair, you glance around the school's entrance, looking for someone who could be kind enough to tell you the time. Spotting a familiar blond with the same slouching intimidating figure, you almost mistake it for Katsuki.

The teen standing a couple feet away from you had their hair perfectly groomed, it couldn't possibly be the bomb head. You jogged towards the male as you patted down your skirt. Tapping his shoulder you smile kindly, "Excuse me! Do you know what time-holy shit!"

"Shut up, asshole! Calm the fuck down!" You almost fall to the floor from how hard you were laughing. There in front of you stood Katsuki with a deep scowl and evident tick mark on his forehead while rocking a hairstyle you've only seen old men have. "W-what h-happ-happened t-t-to your h-hair?!" You manage to ask through the hysterical laughing fit that was starting to cause your rib cage to hurt. Your morning definitely turned around now. Katsuki let small explosions go off as his body visibly shakes with anger, "Shut up! My hair is stuck like this and it won't go back to normal! I'll kill you! You hear me?!"

Smacking your knee repeatedly you completely forget about your surroundings and start pointing at the seething male, "Oh m-man! I-I c-can't breathe! Let me take a picture!" You pat your pockets, smiling until your face started to hurt, oh gosh this is too good! You mentally say, then gasp when you remember that you didn't have your phone. "Ah shoot! I left my phone! Let's take a pic with yours!" Katsuki eyes seem completely white at this point as he starts swearing, "What the hell?! No fucking way! Leave me alone, asshole!"

You pout, "Aw come on!" This goes on for a good minute, a string of "yes's" and "no's" being thrown back at one another. "No?" You tried asking, it works in the movies.. "Double fucking no, I'm leaving now!" You laugh, following him as he starts to stomp away. "You're gonna make me late for fucking class! If that happens then your ass is getting beat!" You smirk, "A bit kinky for a fifteen year old.." Jumping back you avoid Katsuki trying to grab you. "Do you wanna die?!"

"Take a joke bomb-head!" He turns his head from you sharply and stomps his way to class, you follow behind with more space between each other. Your eyes go back to watching his hair stay perfectly still against his head. You cough in your hand to hide the laugh that was about to escape your lips. The hairstyle really didn't suit the boy in your opinion but it didn't look completely awful on him.

"Hey, Katsu, Let me help you fix it." Walking closer to him you squint your eyes when he turns around with more explosions going off in his hands, the blinding light almost ruining your vision. So smiles aren't the only thing I should worry about.. You think tiredly.

"Why the fuck do you want to die so badly?!" Waving a hand you smile nervously, "Well, I thought it'd be nice to try and help you from embarrassing yourself in front of all your classmates." Katsuki snarls, "I don't need your stupid help! And don't call me that!" Your smile grows as you pat his back, not even flinching when the boy shakes off your hand, "Come on Katsuki! I'm just trying to be nice to my friend!" At this point the boy is done with you, "We aren't friends." Pouting again, you think of one last attempt.

Really, you didn't know why you were so bent on this. Having people laugh at him sounded great but a little voice in your head was pleading for you to lend a hand. "Let me try at least." You step closer to him and raise your arms to hover just above his head, "I just want to get rid of all," you wave your hands around his head like a witch does when she's casting a spell, "this! You make it work to an extent, but your weird bedhead suits you better." Katsuki eyes you weirdly with a raised brow but breathes in slowly, "Hurry the fuck up." You beam up at him and do a small salute.

You place your hands on his head cautiously, his calm demeanor making you think he'll pounce any second now. He doesn't move or flinch to your relief, what he does do is glare as if trying to find your soul. You make a double chin while smiling, causing him to cringe, "You're so damn ugly." You scoff but laugh at the insult. "Thanks 8:2 lad." Katsuki clicks his tongue and turns his head.

You comb your fingers through his hair gently, smiling to yourself when you realize it was surprisingly soft. This goes on for a couple of seconds until you glance down at his face to see if he was going to attack you, again, to your surprise Katsuki looked slightly dazed. Your eyes soften at the sight, "You're pretty handsome actually..."

Your eyes widen at hearing your own thoughts becoming words. You feel your face heat up when the boy in front of you raise a brow, "What the-!" You start pulling on the boys hair, diverting his attention from your comment and actually trying to keep the blond locks up. "What the fuck is up with your hair?!" You start rubbing his head harshly, putting the male in a headlock as he tries to unlatch himself from your hold. "Let go of me you lunatic!"

You hold him down while shouting at him to calm down, students passing by giving the two of you weirded out glances. "Nothing to see here folks!" You smile at the people watching the male struggle in your arms, sweat going down your face, "Calm down! You're making a scene!" You snap your head down to shout at Katsuki.

"I'm making a scene?!" He shouts back, some spit hitting your face, you immediately let go of him and wipe your forehead. "Dude! Say it don't spray it!" Stepping away from him he takes the opportunity to soothe his head from the furious rubbing he was put through. Katsuki is seriously contemplating over whether murdering you was what a number one hero would do. Of course it wasn't but there was something close to that, something that would feed his anger. Revenge.

He smirks to himself, swiping his tongue over his bottom lip as he walks closer to you as a predator does to his prey. You turn around with one eye open and a arm covering your other eye when you feel a hard gaze on you. "What..." You trail off, recognizing the look in his eyes. It's dead silent as he inches closer to you. Gulping loudly, you quickly look to your right and find the girls restroom just a couple of feet away. "This bish out!" You say before running full speed. You didn't make it far since Katsuki yanked you back by your backpack. Katsuki puts you in a headlock, grinning maniacally when you grip his wrists, "You brought this on yourself!"

"Come on my dude! Can't we talk this out?! I was trying to be a good friend-ah fuck!" You swear when the harsh head rubbing starts. "I told you you'd pay when I saw you, didn't I?!"

"Wasn't that because you sucked at cup pong?!" You shout, still trying to get out of his hold. "Shut up!" Katsuki moves his hand faster and you kick your feet around in pain.

It's when he start laughing at you that you remember how much of an asshole he really is. The image of his calm and sleepy face shattering like glass and being replaced with a sharp tooth, angry and swearing Katsuki. "I take back what I said about you being handsome! You're ugly inside and out!"

////////////////////////

A/N: Its been weeks... not gonna lie, at first I didn't have time because of finals but then I just got lazy and yikes, I'm terrible. Idk how to spell 8:2 so i just wrote it like that, hope you don't mind. Also I feel like Katsuki is ooc in this??

If you see any mistakes then point them out please! But nicely or I'll cry.. jkjk, I have a family that has worn down my emotions throughout the yrs (: