A match to the death.

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

You got your ass handed to you. Served on a golden platter with the finest wine and cleanest utensils. A damn spotlight was shining down on the meal.

You should've seen this coming, you saw this coming but, you were an optimistic person! You had a small chance! The first fight was won easily so it gave you a new beacon of hope. That hope flew straight out the window after a couple of mere seconds fighting against Bakugou.

He was merciless. Fucking Godzilla looked like a bunny next to him. Sure you were happy he fought you as an equal, you think, instead of how kirishima fought you with huge amounts of hesitation. Literally after every punch or kick he tried to land on you his face would contour into one of guilt. You couldn't take it anymore so you used your quirk, focusing just enough to blast him out of the ring without causing him any severe ear damage. Your sonic scream wasn't under complete control yet, that reason being number two in your list of "Why I lost to that spiky haired Neanderthal". Reason number one is that the guy is insane, no other way to put it.

You looked down at your bowl of ramen and sniffled. Yes, you were crying. How can you not cry? The sports festival finished hours ago but you still weren't over the fact that you missed your big chance. The chance to show that class 1-B was just as strong as 1-A, to show that you were capable enough to be a hero, someone worthy of a nomination! Your chance of getting any were looking very grim. The only way you were getting a nomination now is if it was out of pity and there's no way you'd accept it.

You rubbed your eyes with your sleeve and finally shoved some noodles in your mouth. The small ramen shop you were currently in was a bit cramped, few people talking a little too loudly while other watched the large flatscreen tv hanging near a worker that was currently tossing ingredients together. The shop was owned by your neighbors, they knew you'd be participating in the sports festival today so they invited you for a free meal, who rejects free food?

You hear a bell chime, most likely the bell at the entrance of the store. You ignore it and place your bowl down, all the noodles and meat that were in the bowl already long gone. When you place your plate down you do notice someone take a seat next to you, again, you ignore it and raise up your hand,

"The usual-"

"The usual."

Your eyes almost pop out of their sockets when you see the explosive blonde. He also glances at you and scowls, even harder, which you find crazy since he was already scowling. This boy is going to get wrinkles at age twenty-five! You thought and furrowed your brows. He scoffed before turning the opposite way and tapping his fingers. Sighing lowly you slouched in your seat and waited for the tasty bowl of ramen you came for, you can't let this jerk get in the way of eating one of your favorite meals!

"The usual!" One of the workers that you knew worked there since you were a child placed two identical bowls on the table. Our usual order is the same.. what the fuck?! You though and groaned under your breath, brining the plate closer to you and mumbling a thank you to the man. He smiles brightly then makes his leave to do whatever ramen shop workers do. Picking up your chopsticks you smile a bit and take a small whiff of the spicy ramen you've enjoyed eating for years. "Thanks for the meal."

You start to eat and give glances towards the boy, he was eating at a fast pace, just a tad bit above yours. You scoff, I'm gonna laugh if he starts choking. The Neanderthal heard your scoff and glared at you, not fazed by it you start to eat a bit faster. He rolled his eyes and went back to eating, taking bigger bites of meat and noodles. For some reason it felt like a challenge to you, 'who can finish first' is what you were reading from the dark aura he was emitting. So to piss him off and maybe redeem yourself for the earlier lost, you chugged down the bowl, slamming it down and wiping away any left over soup around your mouth, "Done.. another!" You made sure to look straight into his red fiery eyes, bring it asshole.

After almost half an hour later was the counter you were sitting in front of covered with empty bowls and glasses of water, the boy sitting next to you pounding his chest as he almost chokes on his food. You slam another bowl of noodles on the table and the people around you cheer, hollering and whistling. You lost count of how much bowls of spicy ramen you've eaten, all you knew was that it exceeded the boys intake by a mile. Bakugou groans and you notice his face is a little green, maybe I took this too far? But when he looks at you.. it takes all the self control you have to not take out your phone and take a picture of his defeated posture, damn did it feel good to win against him. It wasn't the win you wanted out of today but you'll gladly take whatever you can.

Bakugou covers his mouth and stands up, pushing people away as he starts to gag and run towards the restroom. You want to laugh but the sudden urge to release all the food you consumed today became too great. You didn't have enough time to go outside or even face the ground, you grabbed an empty bowl and got rid of the noodles you just ate. People backed away from you and clapped slowly, you still technically won, won a game that wasn't really a game.

"Bakugou loses!" A loud booming voice exclaims, whoever the voice belonged to also grabbed your left arm and raised it, people started chanting your name as you continued to throw up. Somehow a smile appeared on your face.

You just beat Bakugou Katsuki.

/////////////////////////

A/N: yikes I hope that was decent, if not then please correct me, I won't mind, I know my writing isn't professional.

Your quirk is sonic scream and you're in class 1-B