"So why'd you wanna walk with Noah today?" She asked me.

"We haven't really introduced ourselves to each other, and he seems like a nice guy." I said, and she smiled and nodded.

"He's the nicest. He acts like a little kid sometimes though." She said, and we both laughed.

-

I got to Biology, and I sat down next to Gaten.

"Hey Millie," He said, smiling at me.

"Hey Gaten." I said, and got my binder out for this class.

"It seems like everyone has already warmed up to you in our group." He said, and I looked to him.

"Well that's good." I said, and he smiled and nodded.

"I heard about what happened with Iris. She's a bitch, don't let her bring you down." He said, and I smiled.

"How'd you find out?" I asked him.

"Well Iris and Finn were in a full out battle in the middle of the hallway once you left, and he was yelling at her for saying that stuff, and she was saying that all of it was true, and Finn got totally pissed and broke up with her." He said, and I raised my eyebrows.

"Wow." I said, and he nodded.

-

I got to lunch and I mostly talked with Sadie. She was talking about what she wanted to do when we went over to her house.

"We could watch movies or play the wii." She said, and I looked at her, and nodded.

"Let's do both." I heard Gaten say, and Sadie nodded.

I felt someone nudge my arm, and I looked over.

"Want me to give you a ride?" Noah asked, and I nodded.

"Sure." I said, and he smiled.

I guess Finn doesn't have to take me.

-

I put a sweatshirt on and some leggings, and I got a text from Noah.

Noah: I'm here!!!

I smiled and walked down the stairs, going out the door.

"Bye Ava!!" I yelled.

"Where are you going?" She asked me, and I smiled at her.

"To Sadie's." I said, and she smiled.

"Have fun!!" She said, and I smiled and shut the door. I walked to Noah's car and got into the passenger seat, and he smiled at me and pulled out of the driveway.

We talked while we were on our way there, and we finally got there. Noah knocked on the door, and Sadie answered.

"Hey!!!" She said, and opened the door for us. We said hey and walked inside, sitting down on the couch.

Only Caleb was here, so we said hey to them.

I heard the doorbell ring, and it was Gaten and Finn.

We all were on the couch, and Sadie set up the wii.

-

"Yes!!!!" Caleb yelled, and Sadie pushed him on the couch, and we all laughed.

"Don't get so excited, I let you win that round." Sadie said, and Caleb rolled his eyes.

"I'm the best tennis player babe." He said, and I smiled at them. They're cute.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Sadie asked, and we all agreed.

We were laying in Sadie's basement, watching a movie. It wasn't a scary one though.

Somehow, Finn and I ended up next to each other on the same couch. Sadie and Caleb had a couch, and Gaten and Noah had a couch.

-

"No, you're the one acting ridiculous!" I heard someone yell. I jumped up and opened my eyes, and looked around. I saw an arm with a black hoodie sleeve set their hand on my arm, and I looked at him.

I must've fallen asleep on Finns shoulder.

"I'm leaving." I heard Noah say, and I looked around.

"Fine!" I heard Gaten yell, and I heard a slamming of a door.

"What's going on?" I asked, and finn let go of my arm.

"Gaten and Noah are fighting about something stupid again." Sadie said, and I nodded.

"What time is it?" I asked, and Finn got his phone out.

"Almost 8." He said, and I nodded.

Everyone looked back and watched the movie, and I sat there, really confused.

"I can give you a ride home if you want." Finn said to me, and I turned to him.

"Thank you." I said, and he smiled and nodded.

-

We drove home in silence again, till we made it to my driveway. It was already dark out, you could barely see anything anymore.

He parked the car, and we sat there for a couple of seconds.

"Did I fall asleep on your shoulder?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"You could've woken me up." I said, and he shook his head.

"You looked peaceful." He said, and I looked at him.

"Well, thank you for the ride home. It really helps." I said, and he nodded.

"Anytime." He said, and we didn't look away from each other.

"Cute boy!!!" I heard Ava yell from her window, and we smiled at each other. We looked up to Ava in her room, and Finn waved at her.

"She likes you." I said, and he smiled.

"Well that's good." He said, and I laughed.

"I'm gonna go. Bye Finn. Thank you." I said, and left the car, and he smiled at me.

I walked into my house to hear Avas footsteps coming down the stairs.

"I didn't know you were with cute boy too!!!" She said, and I laughed.

"He's in my friend group." I said, and she smiled.

"I love cute boy." She said, and I laughed.

"Why? You barely know him." I said, walking up the stairs, Ava following.

"He's so nice, and he's so cute." She said, and I laughed.

"Maybe he is." I said, and she smiled and started babbling about her day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I kinda feel bad for the people from my other books who aren't reading this one because it's a really good book, I might like it better than benefits.

I made an Instagram account, @_Ishipmostthings_ if you wanted to follow it!!

Yes, Iris and Finn already broke up, and yes, Millie laying her head on Finns shoulder was the cutest thing ever dont @ me. Bye!!