I shivered, this is too much attention, and it's not the positive one.

"Hey let's go in this shop they have really nice clothes for girls and woman. " Misako-san said while pulling aunt Kushina with her, and aunt Kushina pulling Hina-chan and I with her.

I kind of fliniched a little at the hard movement she did to pull me and Hina-chan inside the shop.

Once we were inside, I was awestruck the shop itself was beautiful and the clothes are so pretty, so elegant and nice.

"Hina-chan you can take Sakura-chan pick out any outfits you guys like, Kushina-san and I will pay for them. " Misako-san said to Hina-chan while aunt Kushina and her walked to the woman's section.

Hina-chan took my hand and pulled me into what it looks like the girl side of the shop.

We looked around until a a piece of clothing caught my attention, it was similar to mine but this one had the Haruno symbol on it.

Thats when I noticed this shop is elegant and nice because this shop is where the clan members buy their clothing at.

But what surprises me the most is that this shop has the Haruno symbol on it's clothes when all the Haruno members had died, all in unexplainable circumstances.

"Sakura-chan you like it? " Hina-chan said to me making me look at her, she had a really cute and adorable white kimono and in the back it had the Hyuuga clans' symbol.

I nodded, " it's really pretty, Hina-chan. " I said. She nodded and placed it in a small basket where we can put all the clothes we like in it, then later on aunt Kushina or Misako-san will check the clothes and then see which to buy.

I eagerly tired to get the piece of clothing that had my clans symbol on it, but it was useless, I was too small, and short.

"Ne, Hina-chan can you help me get this. " I said to her, she nodded and also tried but just like me she is also small and short.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to get help. " she said and ran the opposite way.

After a few minutes of waiting Hina-chan came back with the shop owner and asked her kindly if she could get down the piece of clothing that I wanted.

But when she saw me, her eyes widened in shock, fear and anger. She immediately put her hands around Hina-chan in a protecting form.

"What are you doing here?! Get out, shoo, out you demon child!! Get out my shop this instant!!!" She screamed, and then my vision got blurry.

I looked at Hina-chan's face and only found tears rolling down her eyes.

"I will never hurt Hina-chan. " I stated, and tried to get closer to them to grab my friend and go to aunt Kushina and Misako-san. The shop is pretty big and I don't think they have heard what's going on.

Once I was two feet away I tried reaching to Hina-chan but the shop owner pushed me away making me stumble with my own feet, making me fall to the ground.

The ground was pretty rough so when I fell I bruised my hand and one of my knees.

"Sakura-chan!! " Hina-chan yelled with tears rolling down her pale eyes making her face flush in a soft shade of red.

"Please ma'am, give me my friend back... " I pleaded her but her eyes showed more anger and fear.

I'm I really that dangerous that shop owners have to pull my friends into a protective hug shooing me away, first it was Naruto, now Hina-chan... I'm I really that bad? What did I do? Why can't I be like the rest of the children?