For them I will become strong and be something that they couldn't do, I will protect those I care for the most. Because they are like a second given family to me, maybe they're a gift from my parents, and if they are I'm thankful.

"Hey Sakura-chan we're here. " aunt Kushina said making me snap out of my thoughts.

I looked up to see the huge black doors from the Hyuuga compound open, while aunt Kushina carefully put me down to the ground a very beautiful woman came out with Hina-chan behind.

I immediately recognized this woman, she was so kind to me when I first met her and when I dropped Hina-chan the other day, this woman is so kind she kinda reminds me of Hina-chan, like mother to daughter.

"Hi Misako-san, Hina-chan ready to go shopping! " aunt Kushina said loud enough to scare the crap out of us, she is so energetic just like Naruto... Now I know where Naruto gets all his energy from and positive attitude.

"Hai! " Misako-san said joining aunt Kushina with her energetic attitude.

Hina-chan and I just looked at each other, then started to burst out laughing.

"Hi Misako-san, Hina-chan. " I greeted once I finished laughing.

"Hi, there sweetie. " Misako-san said to me giving me a kind smile.

"Hi, Sakura-chan. " Hina-chan said with also a smile of her own.
Their smiles must be contagious because I gave them a toothy smile of my own.

Once we were settled in, Hina-chan and I started to walk in front aunt Kushina and Misako-san, speaking about what we think the reunion is about.

"What if Kushina-san is pre...pro.. Preg...pregnant. " Hina-chan whispered while having a little trouble with the last word, what? We are only four after all.

I nodded then I glanced at aunt Kushina's belly, could she be pregnant?...but her belly looks pretty flat to me...

And if she is, I wonder from what shop did she buy the baby from, I haven't seen any baby shops here in Konoha... Do they use magic? Or a certain jutsu to make the baby almost identical to the parents? I wonder how much it cost them, I hope it's not expensive because when I grow up and find myself a husband I would like to have two kids but if they are expensive I will only buy one...

But I still have all my life to save money and figure out where to buy them at... Must be a hidden shop or something.

"Huh?, Sakura-chan you need something? "Aunt Kushina said to me with a raised eye brow.

"No, no it's no.. Not... Nothing. " I said having a little trouble saying the last word, guess I was nervous.

"Mmm alright, if you need something just let me know. " she said as she continue to talk to Misako-san.

Hina-chan giggled because I had got caught staring.

"Ne, Sakura-chan do you think that everyone will be there? I mean do you think Kiba-kun and the others are going to be there?" She asked while staring straight at me with her pale blue big eyes.

"I don't know. " was all I said before checking around my surroundings, and immediately realizing something, at the very moment we are in that very specific part of Konoha where people tend to get really aggressive and mean towards me.

I got closer to Hina-chan and held her hand, maybe like this the civilians won't do nothing to me, but nothing is for sure, so I pulled Hina-chan with me closer to her mom and aunt Kushina.

There were people passing around us but nobody seem to mind us only the store owners that saw me, I felt their glaring or curious eyes on the back of my small body.