"Guess you could say I'm obsessed with preventing chaos, kind of."

"My point rests."

"Well she isn't obsessed with anything that I know of."

"Amber says she loves food, and mostly all she cares about."

"So have her obsess with food and get her fat?"

"No no no, not what I'm saying."

"So what are you saying?"

"Wait."

"What?"

"Kami."

Shit, do they know?

"Come out, I know your here."

Annnnd they do, fuck.

I went back to being visible and heavily sighed.

"How much did you hear?"

"All of it."

I seen their faces and all their expressions said "shit".

"It doesn't matter." I decided to walk towards the girls dorm.

"Wait."

"What?" I didn't turn around at all.

"I said wait."

I felt a pull on my shoulder and I fell backwards, but was instantly caught. I looked up and seen John. Great, had to be him. Will I ever get a break?

"What do you guys want?" I muttered and stood up.

"We didn't mean anything bad, I swear."

I crossed my arms.

"Kami." Remi stood up. "We're your friends and we just want to protect you."

"I don't need protecting."

"From yourself?"

I stood there. From myself? How would that work? I'm not that dangerous...

I then felt multiple hugs from behind and the sides. And I seen a few of them walking in front of me and it became just a group hug where they were all hugging me.

I felt confined. "Um, can you let go? I'm just a little claustrophobic."

They then backed up, but stayed circled around.

"We're sorry if we hurt your feelings."

I shook my head. "I ran off earlier and I don't know why," I turned towards Remi and Seraphina. "Sorry if I was rude."

"It's fine, you're not hurt or dead so..."

"I'm going to head back to my room now." I started walking off.

"I'll come." Seraphina followed.

I didn't argue because it was her room too.

We walked to the dorms in silence. Neither of us spoke, but I could tell Seraphina wanted to say something.

"Hey Kami..?"

I turned towards her.

"Where did you go when you stormed off?"

"I just needed a break and wanted to be alone for awhile, I just took a walk around the city for a little bit."

She didn't seemed convinced.

We finally made it to our dorm room and I went into the bedroom and just lied down on my bed, face down and closed my eyes for some time.

"EMBER seems to be destroyed." The news lady said. "Superhero vigilantes seem to have stopped doing what they're doing, and everything seems to have returned to normal."

Man the news has not changed. Though I'm surprised they haven't mentioned why or how EMBER was destroyed.

"Oh, it seems there is a wanted vigilante, who doesn't seem to have ever been a superhero, but they are reported to be extremely strong and reportedly isn't able to be defeated. Citizens are warned to be cautious around anyone and everyone they don't know. This vigilante is still currently unknown to authorities."

So I'm wanted? Well now I may as well keep a low profile. But how? I could go back to being a cripple... no because the whole school knows-

Fuck! The whole school knows! Could they try to turn me in? No, they know I'm the Queen, and I'm powerful, but most of them don't know my exact ability, I can just lie. I think a lot of them seen me using telekinesis, so I'll just say that's my ability.

"Kami!" I heard someone calling my name. "I know you're in here!"

I turned and seen a face, but it was blurry. Why couldn't I see it?

"Kami!"

"Kami!"

"No don't turn me in!" I screamed, but then realized I was yelling at Amber. So it was a dream? That felt too surreal.

"Kami, we have a problem."

"What." I froze in fear.

"You're a wanted vigilante..."