The Truth (Part Two)

***

You rushed to the heavy metal door, swinging it open making a run for the bathroom. You pushed passed Kevin and Sam talking in the hallway. Barely making it in time as bile came rushing up from the pit of your stomach. It had been like this for a few weeks, morning sickness was not a high point for you. You held your hair back waiting for round two, the door behind you slowly opened. You knew it would be Dean, he always seemed to know when you were feeling sick. 

A gentle hand gripped your shoulder and helped hold your hair back for you. You glanced over only being able to see a flannel shirt. Then, the second wave was upon you. You reached over and grabbed toilet paper wiping your mouth clean before looking at Dean. He looked more tired than you were, but his smile seemed genuine. He inched closer to you, wrapping his strong arms around you and pulling you close. Leaning your head on his chest made you feel better, not just physically but mentally. 

After finding out the truth about who you are, who you really are was a lot to take in. It explained why you had no birth record or no memories from your childhood that weren't blurry. Also why your parents and you looked nothing alike. But, it was still hard to cope with. Luckily, Dean was beside you the whole way. 

"You feel a little better?" His hot breathe brushed across your neck. You closed your eyes, enjoying this small intimate moment between you two.  You looked up at him and nodded, "Yeah, I wish there was a way Cas could just help me get over this whole morning sickness."

He rested his chin on the top of your head, "Yeah, at least it's almost over." 

You kissed his chest and pulled away, wanting desperately to go back to bed for a few more hours of much needed rest. He put his arm around your shoulders and walked back with you towards your room. Luckily, Sam and Kevin were gone. You really didn't want to talk about your disgusting venture in the bathroom. You needed to brush your teeth and get more sleep. 

You opened the door and made your way over to the small sink, which held your gloriously clean toothbrush. You quickly began scrubbing the shit out of your teeth till you felt less gross. You looked up in the mirror and caught eyes with Dean. It threw you off guard a bit, you didn't even realize he was still there. Leaning against the doorway, arms folded across his chest, eyeing you from afar. You pulled the toothbrush from your mouth and finished cleaning up. 

When you turned around, he was right behind you. He gripped your waist and pulled you closer. A soft blush began to flame your cheeks. That's when he reached further down brushing his hand across your bare thigh. You had forgotten that you were only in a baggy shirt and undies. Which explains the strange looks from Kevin and Sam earlier. His fingers slowly skimmed up your thigh, playing with the hem of your  panties. His mouth gently biting and sucking on your neck. 

You slowly tilted your head back, letting small whimpers escape your lips. It had felt like forever since Dean gave you this much attention. He pushed you against the small sink, pressing against you. Your breath hitched, feeling him between your legs felt like heaven. You grabbed his face and kissed him, you wanted to get drunk off his love and the lust between the two of you. You needed to feel more of him, in anyway you could have him. Preferably, with him being naked. The kiss had started off passionate, but became hungry and ravenous. Dean grabbed the thick collar of your shirt, ripping it open with one swift movement, exposing your naked breasts. He pulled away from the kiss and began to attack your neck once again.

You couldn't hold back the loud moans building up in your chest. His mouth going lower down your neck. You reached between your two bodies till you touched his belt buckle. You quickly grabbed the leather strap and unfastened it, whipping the belt off his pants. The sound of the belt making a cracking sound made Dean pull away and look at you with lustful eyes.