Reborn (part 2)

You walked with Dean out of the hospital and towards the sleek black impala. You were in a daze, hand on stomach and staring at Dean. He had his hands shoved in his pockets and seemed to be in deep thought. You sighed and gave you tummy a soft pat. 

'Well, you little peanut.. you really complicate things.'

You smiled as you talked to your unborn baby in with your mind. You actually couldn't help but chuckle, Dean heard it and looked at you. "Are you laughing?"

"Yeah."

"You know that almost makes you seem crazy." Dean smiled at you. 

"I thought you liked crazy." You smiled back and gave him an exaggerated wink. That caused him to throw his head back in laughter. He snaked his arm around your waist. "We are gonna get through this." He seemed to have said it more for himself than for you. You nodded and leaned your head against his chest. As you two got closer to the impala, you noticed a dark figuring lurking in the trees in the outskirts of the parking lot. You took your head off of Deans chest, "Dean... I think somethings watching us." 

Dean's hand on your waist grip your tightly and he reached under his jacket with his other hand getting ready to draw his weapon. Dean opened the passenger side door for you and helped you in. "Stay in here, got it? I'll be right back." He shut the door and speed walked towards the figure. It retreated back into the woods, Dean hot on its trail. 

You sank down in your seat, "Oh my god what if they found me..." Panic began to sweep through your body. You felt cold, memories of the wedding rushing back. You squeezed your eyes shut, you placed a hand back onto your stomach and like magic, the panic began to slowly disappear. Your hand was warm, and you felt like nothing bad was every going to happen. You sighed and opened your eyes. "It's all gonna be okay peanut." 

You looked out the window and saw a woman walking in the parking lot, she was covered in blood and was weeping as she cried out for someone. You looked towards the woods where Dean had gone off to, then back at the woman. You knew you had to do something, so you opened the glove box and found a knife laying next to a bottle of Jack. You shook your head and quickly grabbed the knife. You opened the door and ran over to the woman just as she stumbled and used the back of a pick up truck to stable herself. 

She had long black hair that seemed to trail down forever making her beautiful pale skin seem elegant even when covered in blood. Her green eyes filled with fear and panic. You walked over to her, "Ma'am are you alright?" 

Hearing your voice you could have sworn she smiled. "I was attacked! By some freak in the woods!" Tears ran down her cheeks as she reached out for you. You held her hand and began helping her towards the Emergency room. "I've never been so scared in my life! He came out of nowhere and he bit me!" she leaned her whole body against you, covering you in blood. You folded the knife back up and slipped it into your pocket and helped her walk. 

"It's okay, you're safe now."

As you reached the doors, you waved your arms to get a nurses attention, "she needs help!". The woman looked up at you, "Please don't leave me.." You looked down at her and gave her a small reassuring smile, "I'm not gonna leave you. I'm just getting you help." The woman nodded, and reached for the nurse once one came rushing over. "What's your name?" She called back to you, "I'm (Y/N)."

"I'm Eve." the woman looked back at you and smiled. "I'ts so nice to meet you, (y/n)." You smiled and waved as the nurse took her away. Eve looked back at you, she raised her blood covered hand to her mouth and licked the blood off her finger, her pupils glowed red as she smirked at you. Then she was pushed into the emergency room. You froze, Eve?! 

You had remember hearing Cas tell Dean that some Eve woman was hunting her. And You just helped her into a hospital. You began to slowly retreat back to the impala, taking the knife out of your pocket and clutching it in your hand. You opened the door and threw yourself down into the seat. "Holy shit.." Your heart was beating a million miles an hour. Just then the driver side door swung open, making you jump and holding the knife in front of you just in case it was Eve making a move. Then you saw Dean look at you, still standing outside the car. 

"Um...Babe..What is up with the shank pointed at me?" He poked the tip of the knife and slowly got into his seat. You looked at him with panicked eyes. That's when Dean noticed the dried blood on your clothes. He grabbed the knife from you and grabbed you pulling you into a hug. "Babe what happened?" 

"I saw Eve."