Reborn

You didn't get much sleep, you had just laid there beside Dean with your eyes closed. You were hoping that you'd pass out, but sadly you were still wide awake. You could feel the warm rays of sun begin to slowly cover your face. You opened your eyes and looked at Dean, he was still sleeping. You began to lean over to kiss him, but that's when the door swung open. 

Sam walked into the room holding a laptop and staring at it, not even realizing you two were naked in bed. "Dean, I think Kevin got a lead from Crowely. We should get going-". Dean snapped up and made sure the covers were covering both you and him, "DUDE!"

Sam looked up from the laptop and his whole face was beet red. His mouth hung open and he tried to get words out but none were there. Dean pointed at the door, "Sammy get out!". Sam quickly exited the room and closed the door behind him. You sat up and looked at Dean, he rubbed the back of his neck and stretched. 

"Good morning princess."

You smiled and punched his arm, "don't call me princess, princess."

He chuckled and got up putting back on his briefs. "I'm gonna hop in the shower, wanna come?" He smirked as he made his way to the bathroom. You shook your head, "No I'm okay thank you though pervert. I was actually going to ask you... would you teach me?"

Dean looked over at you with a raised brow as he grabbed a towel from the table. "Teach you? You mean that thing I did last night with my mouth?" He winked. You blushed and snapped a glare at him. "No. I want to learn how to be a hunter." 

Dean froze and it seemed that every muscle in his body stiffened. "No." You looked at him in disbelief. "No?" You stood up, still holding the blanket up to your body. "What do you mean no?"

"I said no,(y/n). I ain't gonna teach you to gank monsters." And with that he retreated into the bathroom. Was he seriously not going to teach you? You growled and put your clothes on. If he wasn't going to teach you, then you would go and find someone who would. You quickly put on your shoes, thats when you noticed the impala keys on the table next to the door. 

You walked over and picked them up. You stared at them in your hand, you werent seriously going to steal his car were you? You felt eyes on the back of your head, you slowly put the keys down and turned around to see Castiel looking at you. "Oh...Hi?"

He kept eyeing you with a strange look on his face. "(y/n), not to alarm you but you should go see a doctor." You raised a brow and looked at him like he was crazy. "A doctor?". 

He nodded, and slowly walked over to you placing a hand on your shoulder. "Congratulations."

"Congratulations?" 

Dean walked out of the bathroom in a towel, he saw you and Castiel. "Hey Cas whats crackin?". Cas looked at Dean then back at you, "I'm taking (y/n)." Dean choked on air and looked at Cas with a glare. "Why?"

"She needs to go to a doctor Dean."

"Why?" Dean folded his arms across his chest. 

"Just do it. It's not my place to say." And with that he was gone. Dean looked at you and shrugged, "guess we're going to the hospital?"

*** 

You and Dean were waiting in a bright, pale room. The doctor had come in earlier and took blood to test, Dean sat next to you. "I wonder the hell Cas wanted us to come here for."

"Maybe I'm sick? or infected by some weird monster thing?" You shrugged. Even though you seemed calm you were actually freaking out in your head. You felt Dean put his arm around you and kissed your shoulder. "So earlier when I said no to teaching you... I just don't want you to get involved in this stuff (y/n)." 

"I already am Dean." You looked at him with sad eyes. He pulled you into his arms and hugged you, "Okay, Ill teach you... But you never do hunts alone. Deal?". You nodded and smiled a little. "Thank you."

There was a soft knock on the door, and the doctor came in holding paper work. He was smiling when he sat down across from you. "Well I have nothing but good news for you miss (y/l/n). You're pregnant!"

The whole world seemed to freeze and the doctors words seem to repeat in your mind. Pregnant?! You looked at Dean, he was staring at your stomache. "H-how long?" He stuttered as he turned to look at the doctor. 

"It's about 2-3 months, from what we can tell it's a healthy baby! Congratulations!" Then the doctor left. You looked at Dean. His face was in his hands, "so.. that means it's mine."

Tears began to flow from your eyes, "I'm sorry, I never thought I would get pregnant. I'm so sorry." Dean grabbed you and wipped your tears away, "Don't be sorry. (y/n) , we're gonna have a baby..." There was a soft smile on his lips.