Tears and Love

You had just lost your father, wedding got crashed and people died. Now your in a dark, creepy motel room alone with Dean. So many thoughts were running through your mind, but there was only one thing you wanted, you wanted to forget everything. Dean was the only person that could do that. You helped Dean get out of his black shirt, throwing it across the room. You wanted him, no. You needed him more now than ever.

     Deans hands slowly traveled up your thighs lifting the shirt as they went up. His touch sent shivers up your spine, you missed being touched like this. You ran your fingertips across his chest, feeling ever scar. He finally pulled away from the kiss, "Are you sure about this (Y/N)?" You looked into his beautiful green eyes, did you want this? Well of course you wanted it, but was it right to be doing this with Dean right after your father was murdered in front of you. The tears began to fill your eyes again. The image of your father standing in front of you trying to protect his baby girl. Seeing that monsters hand going in through his chest, killing him instantly. The blood. There was so much blood. Dad...

   Dean let go of your thighs and held you against his chest, running his hands slowly through your hair. You couldn't believe you were crying again, cause this so isn't embarrassing. Why did he have to ask you if you were sure. You didn't need sympathy right now, you needed to feel like the world wasn't filled with evil. You pushed yourself away from his hold and grabbed his face.

"Right now I don't want to waste time thinking or crying." And with that he grabbed your thighs and lifted you up, wrapping your legs around his waist and pressing you against the mirror once again. You slammed your lips against his, running your fingers through his hair and tugging. You felt his rock hard body press against yours more. You moved the kiss to his neck and lightly bit his ear, whispering "Fuck me." Without hesitation, he threw you on to the bed, crawling on top you. You quickly took off Sam's oversized shirt and you laid on the bed completely naked in front of him. He sat back and let his eyes scan every part of your body. Then he lowered his hands down to his pant zipped.

Well there ya go kiddos! More to come through out the weak, figured I would give you all just a little tease. Your welcome ;D Love ya all! See you soon!  -SHAKAKAXD