love or lust (part 3)

Dean got up first, getting dressed. You watched, smiling at him. He turned around, smirking.

"Like what ya see?"

You nodded, he walked over and sat down on the bed next to you. He leaned over and gave you a quick kiss. You kissed him back and sat up.

"Hurry and get dressed. Ill be down in the kitchen."

And with that he left the room. You got up off the bed, collected your clothes and started putting them back on. You saw a AC DC shirt laying on the ground next to the bed. You smiled, putting it on. You left the room and walked towards the kitchen. Well you where guessing it was the kitchen since there was voices coming from that direction. You walked down the hall, the voices where coming from the door.

"Dean, we need to talk about that girl."

When you heard Sam say that, you stopped. You leaned against the wall next to the door and ease dropped.

"What about her?"
"Most of your one night stands dont stay all night and have breakfast with us."

You heard Dean set down a plate pretty hard on the table.

"Maybe shes not a one night stand sammy."

"Dean, common we are talking about you here, every girl is a one night stand."

"Jessica wasnt."

"Yeah well, she isnt jessica!"

"Sam, why do you even care?"

"Because, i dont want you getting distracted when we have a job to do! Do you really want to get another girl into this shit, like you did jessica. We both saw how that turned out."

You heard Dean let out a big sigh. You felt a little upset. You where ready to cry, but someone put a hand on your shoulder. You turned around and saw a younger guy standing there. He had dark short hair, he was Asian. He gave you a friendly smile.

"Hi, im kevin."
" (y/n)..."
"Its nice to meet ya."

He walked into the kitchen with you.

"Look what i found guys! Can i keep her?"

He laughed and patted your back. You gave a weak smile at him. You could tell Dean was staring at you but you didnt look at him. You just went over and sat down at the table. Dean sat next to you, sam sat across from you. Kevin got out plates and put them on the table. Then he served up sausage, eggs, and toast. You thanked him and started eating slowly.

The brothers exchanged glances. No one talked besides kevin. He was blabbering on about some tablet he had. Dean leaned over and whispered in your ear.

"Hey, you alright?"

You ignored him. You didnt even really understand why you where hurt. Maybe it was because you where a one night stand. Or maybe because you thought Dean used you. You didnt know and you didnt care. You just shrugged him off and kept eating. When you had finished eating you put your plate in the sink. Then you left the kitchen. You heard Dean get out of his chair to follow you, so you started running. You didnt care where you went you just didnt want to talk to him right now. You ran into a dark room at the end of the hall. You shut the door behind you, and sank to the ground crying. You hugged your knees and let the tears flow. Thats when you heard someone clear their throat.
You looked up and saw an older gentleman hand cuffed to a table. He was looking right at you.

"Why hello their beautiful."

He had a thick British accent. you quickly whipped your tears away. You looked away from him and stared at the floor.

"Now, why are you crying? Boy troubles?"

You didn't say anything. You could hear Dean calling your name from somewhere inside the bunker.

"I guess you could say that."

The man smiled, and tsked at you.

"Well judging by the little love marks on your neck im guessing your boy toy is Dean."

You looked the man in the eye, you were getting so sick of people. You glared at him, he didnt know anything.

"What if i could help with your little problem?"

You softened you gaze and stood up.

"What do you what in return?"

"Nothing really, just want to make a deal. But, in order for the deal to be official... im going to need a small kiss."

BUM BUM BUUUM!! DAMN YOU CROWLEY!!
What'll happen next?? Only one way to find out!! Stay tuned my lovelys! ;D