John

You and Dean made the long journey back to the large library at the bottom of the stairs. When you both turned the corner you saw Kevin and Sam sitting side-by-side, leaned over a large book the size of a small child. You couldn't help but giggle at the two grown men gawking the book as if it were a holy grail. 

    Dean chuckled as he held your hand in his. You looked up at him, feeling the werewolf claw in your back pocket beginning to scratch a hole into your jeans and somewhat jabbing you in the you right in the ass. You winced in discomfort, and just as you reached behind you to grab it your cell phone began to vibrate and ring loudly. You jumped at first being started by the sudden vibration coming from the other back pocket. You reached behind you once more and pulled out the phone. As soon as you looked at the caller ID, your stomach dropped into a black hole of panic. 

John. 

 Your whole face went pale, blood in your veins went cold. 

"SHIT! How could i forget I was engaged?!?!" 

You mental screamed at yourself as you quickly retreated from the library, and ran outside. You looked at your phone one more like to make sure you weren't dreaming. Sadly, you weren't. You answered the ringing phone and held it up to your ear. 

"Hello?" You squeaked. 

"(y/n), where have you been!?" 

Well sorry to cut the chapter short! more tomorrow! or maybe tonight if you kids are lucky ;)